Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

At Last Naturals, Wild Yam Cream, with Vitamin E, 2 oz (57 g) (Discontinued Item)

Excellent Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2361381 on Jan 19, 2011

I am from Australia and I have just ordered my second lot of the excellent Wild Yam Cream. I believed my heart tachycardia, which was causing me to have episodes of nearly passing out, could have been related to my perimenopause or maybe aggravating it, which was adding to my already sleeping issues along with the sudden overheating. A several days after using this product the overheating stopped, so no more waking up at night from that or the racing heart. Tender breast problem resolved also. I did also start taking a product I get in Australia, about 2 weeks later, that has Red Clover (for the estrogen)in it because I know how effective that can be for me and the testosterone from the Wild Yam increases the estrogen effect when taken together. I have ordered a product from iherb that has a higher content of Red Clover and so much cheaper than I can get in Australia. I am so relieved that I have found something natural I can afford. Thanks iherbs!

It seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3242101 on Jun 04, 2011

I purchased this for a friend who was having menopause problems. She's quite happy with it and will probably be ordering more for herself. I plan to order some for my daughter too.

At Last Wild Yam Cream

Posted by Reviewer3032484 on Jun 21, 2011

I still get some hot flashes but not as bad as I would have if I used nothing, and they're diminishing in frequency and intensity as I continue to use the Wild Yam Cream.