Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer1390013 on May 07, 2008

This gel is wonderful. It helps keep me down to my normal weight. I have been using this for about 2 years now and wouldn't use anything else. Great price too!

**It Works!**

Posted by Reviewer1473979 on Feb 17, 2011

Having taken prescription testosterone for my menopausal symptoms at great expense I was dubious this would work as an alternative. Its a dream! It also clears customs! Thank you iHerb for making good health so easy and affordable.

This is a Great Product and easy to use.

Posted by Reviewer1413559 on Apr 16, 2008

I like this product alot and have been using it for over a year. I am pre-menopausal and It help even out my mood swings.

superb wild yam

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on May 31, 2012

This is the best brand of wild yam gel I have ever used. I suffer from menstrual cramps and I have tried many different wild yam products. At Last Naturals Extra Strength Wild Yam gel truly helps me feel more balanced.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2416017 on Nov 22, 2007

I love this product. It's helped to relieve both pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms. The wild yam may not work for everybody (since it is the precursor to progesterone) but it does work for me! It also has a nice feel and evaporates quickly.

feeling the difference

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Dec 21, 2011

Seems to work, but just can not use all the time. I was dealing with some angry feelings that were coming from no where. This is very strong but I used very little and not every day and seemed to help me get things back in order. I also use oregano oil, 2 drops in some water a couple times a month and it helps with balancing the hormones.Every one is different but I always start small.

Gel that works!

Posted by 5008559093051736469 on Sep 19, 2012

When I forget to use the gel for a few days I'll get hot flashes again.

M.L.56

Posted by 4681865275694771655 on Dec 04, 2014

I've been using the Wild Yam gel now for about two(2) months. My reason for trying wild yam gel was to hopefully get some relief from night sweats. I must admit it has helped. I will continue to use it for a while longer and give an update.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2534322 on Nov 29, 2008

I just wish I'd gotten more!

No more paraben in it!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Mar 26, 2011

My sister and I love this product. It helps with all our menopause symptoms. I also use it on my face and neck at night to keep my skin soft. Iherb has not updated the product details on this product, it does not contain paraben any more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »