taste good, but not natural,

Posted by lisofby on Apr 07, 2016

think sugar alcohols are no good fro g.i. tract, thyroid.

A bit dry

Posted by 5008851739733728980 on Feb 22, 2016

These bars are a bit dry and bland, however, I still enjoyed eating it. It's quite large and higher calorie because of this, and actually one bar is a great snack for 2 people. I prefer it that way than all at once, as the flavour isn't more-ish enough to eat all at once.

not bad

Posted by 5270031362855874315 on Feb 05, 2016

be careful when buying this thing it mentioned that it has 19g of protein but truth is only 17 اخذت منه اثنين ع اساس انه 19 جرام بروتين اخر شي مكتوب ع العلبة 17 وفي الموقع 19 انتبهوا منه طعمه مو سيئ ينبلع

Great product

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 22, 2016

Bought these because this flavour isn't available here. They are better than expected, sort of like a peanut butter cup with added crunch from little peanut pieces. I'd happily purchase again. Please click my username for more product reviews.

not buying it again

Posted by 5286822787922509984 on Dec 21, 2015

I am not big fan of chocolate with peanut butter so I did not like it so much, but who loves reese's peanut butter cup I recommend it to you not the same test but it's good. اللي يحب ريسيز هذا بديل حلو له قريب من طعمه

atkins

Posted by 5367530181936190449 on Apr 12, 2015

Taste very good.

Great taste.

Posted by 5541152680336021270 on Mar 24, 2015

This bar is one of my favorites. The taste is good, and I can even eat it like a snack as well as a mid meal. The peanut taste is well combined with the chocolate.

Atkins, Advantage, Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar.

Posted by 5018759217524759315 on Nov 29, 2014

if you're a fan of the snikers bar you should enjoy this. tastes like it but without the caramel.if it's your first time trying sugar alcohols this might cause gas

EATING THESE WILL THROW YOU OUT OF KETOSIS!

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Tastes so good...

Posted by 4900748119725012345 on Sep 19, 2014

Oh dear, this is just absolutely delicious! Pretty far as any "normal" peanut butter candy bar. The most delicious low carb bar I've tried so far. I don't find this very filling, though. The texture is nicely soft - maybe a bit too soft to my taste. But a very good product anyway. Will definitely buy this again.