Palm oil...

Posted by tinelipe on Apr 10, 2014

These taste really, really good! So good I almost cried when I read the ingredients list and saw that there is palm kernel and palm oil in them.. Would have given these 5 stars for the taste, but can't give more than 2 because of the palm oil. I really wish that Atkins will realize how harmful palm oil is to both our bodies and the nature, and leave out this ingredient from their products. As for iHerb, I hope they also will help rising the awareness around this and stop selling products with palm oil and other harmful ingredients.

I was

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Jun 17, 2014

expecting better.

Changed formula?

Posted by hkhealthyliving on Aug 12, 2014

the first time i tried these they were good, although i always preferred the caramel chocolate bar (like mars bars!). my box recently arrived and i quickly tried one only to be disappointed by the fact that the middle area was incredibly fake tasting and it seems they'd changed the formula. The coating of chocolate was great though. WOn't be buying them again.

Advance Bars

Posted by 5213970970502633107 on Aug 27, 2014

I loved the previous recipe, now it tastes grainie and sandy, not nice!

hmm...

Posted by tusechka on Apr 17, 2015

Really strange taste. Didn't like these bars

my frined use it

Posted by 5721458271252533386 on Feb 18, 2016

I buy it for a friend, he told me he did not like it. it is too sweetie for him. he did not like it.

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer3035689 on Dec 28, 2011

Not so good

Not for me

Posted by 5676468466240124993 on Jun 12, 2013

I'm sorry, but these have too much of a chemical/protein bar taste that is a turn off for me. It's much better than the brownie bar, but I still couldn't get through a whole bar in two tries and that says a lot for me! Try the chocolate hazelnut bar, peanut butter cups or chocolate nut chew over these any day!

Caused stomachache

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Would like them to both taste good and feel good for my body. I liked the taste, but they gave me cramps in my stomach. I tried three times with the same result. Wont buy them again.

אפשר לוותר

Posted by 4648820518204918838 on Feb 23, 2014

לא אהבתי, טעם חזק של סוכרזית, אני לא אוהבת סוכרזית וזה גרם לי לבחילות, גם לא סתם לי את התאבון כמו שקיוויתי שיקרה.