Atkins, Advantage, Dark Chocolate Decadence Bar, 5 Bars, 1.6 oz (44 g) Per Bar

Posted by Reviewer3035689 From Norway on Dec 28, 2011

Not so good

Not for me

Posted by 5676468466240124993 on Jun 12, 2013

I'm sorry, but these have too much of a chemical/protein bar taste that is a turn off for me. It's much better than the brownie bar, but I still couldn't get through a whole bar in two tries and that says a lot for me! Try the chocolate hazelnut bar, peanut butter cups or chocolate nut chew over these any day!

Caused stomachache

Posted by Reviewer1177595 From Norway on Jul 30, 2013

Would like them to both taste good and feel good for my body. I liked the taste, but they gave me cramps in my stomach. I tried three times with the same result. Wont buy them again.

אפשר לוותר

Posted by 4648820518204918838 on Feb 23, 2014

לא אהבתי, טעם חזק של סוכרזית, אני לא אוהבת סוכרזית וזה גרם לי לבחילות, גם לא סתם לי את התאבון כמו שקיוויתי שיקרה.

Palm oil...

Posted by tinelipe on Apr 10, 2014

These taste really, really good! So good I almost cried when I read the ingredients list and saw that there is palm kernel and palm oil in them.. Would have given these 5 stars for the taste, but can't give more than 2 because of the palm oil. I really wish that Atkins will realize how harmful palm oil is to both our bodies and the nature, and leave out this ingredient from their products. As for iHerb, I hope they also will help rising the awareness around this and stop selling products with palm oil and other harmful ingredients.