Not as Nice as "Caramel Nut Chew Bar"

Posted by 5008851739733728980 on Feb 22, 2016

With dark chocolate on the outside, I was expecting to like this more than the "Caramel Nut Chew Bar", but I think the other is my preference. The chocolate layer is very thin, so the dark chocolate doesn't make much difference, and I don't like the nougat as much- it's a little crumbly and dry. It's also 44g compared to 34g, and 170 calories compared to 130. As a regular Atkins bar consumer, though, I liked it for a change.

It taste bad

Posted by 4648238364738868465 on Sep 15, 2015

It is like sinkers but bad type of it. بعد عنه طعم شين

Okay

Posted by 5755060079333972756 on Jun 19, 2015

Nice flavor, doesn't keep hunger away and ingredients are bad.

Tasty

Posted by 5039294745200491620 on Apr 06, 2015

Nice as a sweet treat

Really good.

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015

I've tried a lot of the Atkins bars and this is one of my favourites. It tastes kind of like a Snickers Bar and I love using it as a snack.

very nice

Posted by 5501639802676089669 on Feb 10, 2015

very nice and healthy for diet

Heaven

Posted by 5649891560854478882 on Jan 08, 2015

High protein, low carb Snickers bar.

Love the taste!

Posted by 5563219852995439048 on Nov 07, 2014

Wow, its just like a snickers! :D I loved it and i've already ordered some more. Its great to see all the protein in this. The size is perfect compared to some of the other ones. Im not an expert when it comes to knowing what the ingredients are or how bad it really is for your body. But, if you are one of the ones who are aware of whats inside of this and just wondering what it tastes like, It tastes great! <3 jum jum

ATKINS PRODUCTS ARE NOT LOW CARB!

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Yum

Posted by 5191721330979116021 on Oct 05, 2014

Soooo yummy, they all disappeared way to quickly. Will definitely order again 👍