Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3133064 on Aug 10, 2011

I really love these. After starting my low carb diet, I have really missed being able to eat pasta. These taste great. I mainly use them in salads.

TASTES GOOD

Posted by 5713252765637678981 on Mar 19, 2013

Smaker akkurat som vanlig pasta :- )

taste like normal pasta

Posted by Reviewer2676878 on Oct 18, 2012

This is the best pasta (low carb) that I have ever tasted. You can not taste the differens. Two thumps up. Will for sure buy it again

One of my favorites!

Posted by Reviewer3214516 on Nov 07, 2012

I love that I can eat pasta that tastes like pasta, and don't have to feel guilty about it. Tastes really good!

pasts on lowcarb...

Posted by Reviewer1631136 on Jun 03, 2012

i love this product. you can almost not tell that its not reel higcarb pasta=)

Taste like normal pasts

Posted by 5718572704719074794 on Feb 03, 2015

This pasta taste like normal pasta but so much healthier!

Great pasta!

Posted by 5043914480256061748 on Aug 18, 2013

This pasta tastes good, only minus is that it takes a while to cook.

Good

Posted by enilorak on Jan 21, 2014

I like this pasta. Taste good.

Low carb pasta

Posted by 5127817871588238711 on Aug 29, 2014

This is a good low carb pasta!

It's tasty!

Posted by 5752770679955474408 on Feb 14, 2015

This pasta is tasty, and this is the quality that most products of this type are lacking. In fact, I think it tastes better than regular pasta. I suggest trying Atkins penne with a little olive oil paired with grilled eggplants, onions and bell peppers - they go together really well! As a vegetarian, who has to watch my protein intake in order to get enough of it, I am very happy with this product that provides 11g of protein per portion. It takes a little longer to cook than regular penne but the fact that it doesn't raise my blood sugar too much when I eat it makes it well worth that little extra time. Plus, it's much easier to prepare al dente since this pasta doesn't have a tendency to instantly become mushy when cooked a minute longer than necessary. Exercising portion control has also become easier for me: since Atkins Penne seems denser than regular pasta it takes a smaller portion to fill you up. I actually get 5 portions out of a box instead of suggested 4. I am going to substitute all my regular pasta with Atkins variety.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »