Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Atkins, Day Break, Morning Snack / Light BreakfastChocolate Hazelnut Bar, 5 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) Each

ATKINS PRODUCTS ARE NOT LOW CARB!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5592234819921426103 on Nov 05, 2014

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Kjempegod

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5547261328602127931 on Dec 21, 2013

Denne er veldig god! Fin nøttesmak, med lett sjokoladesmak. Godis med god samvittighet!

Great taste but say what on the net carb count?

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5729338132938328847 on Oct 27, 2014

I have re-ordered this item numerous times now. This is my fav of the Atkins Bar. I didn't give it 5 stars because I don't think you should subtract sugar alchols from total carbs. Because I am diabetic, I eat only 1/3 or 1/2 a bar at a time.

gooood

Posted by 4679961470679490893 on Dec 28, 2014

Best bar ever!!

Very tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1073648 on Jan 01, 2015

These bar are very tasty! They really are a treat if you like chocolate/caramel/hazelnut. I don't know if they will help with weight loss (for me they were so tasty that I wanted to eat them all the time!) I used them more as a meal replacement, and they would definitely keep me going for a few hours and keep me full. But I would definitely recommend these, I think they are even tastier then any other normal candy bar! And much better then other diet bars, they normally have a really weird consistency, but this bar is just hazelnuts stuck together with chocolate pieces and caramel. So it has lots of bite and crunchy-ness and tasty-ness!