ATKINS PRODUCTS ARE NOT LOW CARB!

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Great taste but say what on the net carb count?

Posted by 5729338132938328847 on Oct 27, 2014

I have re-ordered this item numerous times now. This is my fav of the Atkins Bar. I didn't give it 5 stars because I don't think you should subtract sugar alchols from total carbs. Because I am diabetic, I eat only 1/3 or 1/2 a bar at a time.

Kjempegod

Posted by 5547261328602127931 on Dec 21, 2013

Denne er veldig god! Fin nøttesmak, med lett sjokoladesmak. Godis med god samvittighet!

the best

Posted by 5145385233185929596 on Dec 11, 2015

افضل نكهة

Taste was good

Posted by 4716541951159642704 on Mar 04, 2015

A busy morning was good standing be able to eat instead of eating

Nice

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015

I've tried a lot of the Atkins bars and this is not my favourite, but it tastes good and light.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 17, 2015

Good as a light snack sometime during the day. Will buy again.

tasty

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Apr 08, 2015

tasty bar, good for breakfast

vere good

Posted by 5173556795697578296 on Jun 03, 2016

Wonderful taste and delicious

The BEST tasting bar!

Posted by 5676468466240124993 on Jun 11, 2013

If you love the taste of hazelnuts and chocolate together, you will love this bar. It has whole and large pieces of hazelnuts, with chocolate and little crispy soy crisps. It doesn't have a chemically or diet taste like other bars can. I find this wholly satisfying and my new favorite "candy" bar.