recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2336499 on Feb 20, 2012

bought this because of the reviews here and not disappointed. tasted like snickers indeed. must try!

Not worth it

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

Tastes decent, but the maltitol sweetener gives me a terrible stomach ache, lots of wind and a bloated tummy. Not worth it.

Taste great but produces a lot of gas in digestive system

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Jun 13, 2013

Taste like real snickers but makes me a 'gas bag' every time I eat it. I will not buy again.

Posted by Reviewer1193698 on Jun 25, 2013

Tasted very good, but made my stomach hurt every time. :/

All atkins products have Maltitol and SOY flour. NOT LOW CARB FRIENDLY!

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Dangerously good

Posted by TheShrinkingLine on Apr 09, 2012

Take one and step away from the box!

The best one!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

This is the best atkins bare i think. Its soft and chewey and tastes almost like snickers. I actually choose this one over regular milk chocolate (and we have some pretty good milk chocolate in Norway).

was so tasty

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

this was so filling and tasty I didn't need a second one, although I secretly wanted it If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Too small but great

Posted by StankaK on Feb 23, 2013

It is really quite small bar, but it is very tasty and you don´t feel that strange taste of artificial sweetener.

chewing yumm