Great taste, but upsets my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on May 05, 2015

The taste is great, it's a fabulous snack, but my stomach is upset for days after eating one.

BAD CONDITION OF PRODUCT AT ARRIVAL

Posted by 5760197444875854597 on Apr 16, 2015

looks like it has both been frozen an exposed to too much heat. It was white on some parts. And the content not fresh. I wish I would get a new fresh supply or my money back.

Low carb junk food

Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Dec 19, 2014

Full of nasty artificial ingredients. There are many more whole food alternatives to this junk.

Why are these so highly rated?

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014

Not impressed. Tastes bland and boring. I am changing ALL of my Atkins product reviews to 1 star. I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Malitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Malitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

맛은 좋은데

Posted by Reviewer3182818 on May 02, 2014

달고 맛남....하지만 성분표를 보니 먹기가 꺼려짐. 유기농에 첨가물 안들어간거 찾아 먹는데 다이어트 한다고 이거 먹긴 좀 그럼.. 그냥 좀 참는게 나을듯........

Dont buy!!!

Posted by 5411388040146192060 on Sep 13, 2013

I had to trow these away, they are really bad!!

not for me

Posted by 5048601912600577141 on Apr 12, 2013

Tasteless bar.Never buy again.

WHAT THE..

Posted by 5153153457233012521 on Nov 12, 2012

I travel a lot with my job and it's complicated to make time for meals. Sometimes there's no time at all and I just need something, so I thought I would try some bars. The first one was good. Like WOW, shock, didn't see that coming. And I thought my plan was pretty awesome. The next day I took my second bar. And what the heck! It tasted so horrible I just had to spit it and throw the whole thing. Some days later I decided to try again. I thought maybe there was just one unlucky bar misplaced in my box. But no. The rest of them also tasted like.. Like.. Halloween. The horror, not the candy. Which is too bad, cause the first one was really seriously tasty. I wonder what happened..

Choocolate

Posted by Charlottearntzen on Oct 22, 2012

I do not like the taste of the chocolate!

Surprised me!

Posted by 5520329460581197054 on Aug 19, 2012

I normally love Atkins-bars, but this one surprised me. I didn`t like it at all, and ended up giving the package to my mum. Somethig was just very off, I think it wasn`t sweet enough.