달콤한 무스바

Posted by 4984222434533428293 on Jan 12, 2015

달콤한 무스바~!!! 초콜릿과 카라멜의 절묘한 맛~!!! 저희신랑은 이거 오자마자 한방에 다 드셨어용,, 달달한 디저트가 필요하다면 이제품강츄~!

Jummy!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 02, 2014

So good! Love to bring it with me to work, hiking, driving, and as a easy snack! Great tast! Remindes me of a norwegian chocolate called "Japp"!!

C

Posted by 4947203165467789116 on Oct 16, 2013

Best taste

The perfect snack.

Posted by 5012607502480477142 on Feb 06, 2014

I love these bars - they taste so good.

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Oct 26, 2013

This tastes really good, but it has maltitol as an ingredient which says in wikipedia that may cause a laxative effect. Also, I don't think this is Non-GMO(non-genetically modified organism), so I don't think I will reorder this. I am trying to stay away from GMO, it is not natural and can cause many disease, I try to buy whatever is Non-GMO labeled or Organic labeled(Organic is Non-GMO also). God bless you all.

Mouais !

Posted by Western on Jun 13, 2013

C'est bon mais sans plus ! entre le Mars et le Lion en beaucoup plus sec (mousse bar < euh ! non !)

OK, but expected better

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 22, 2016

Bought these because this flavour isn't available here. The picture on the box looks great, but they didn't quite hit the mark. Don't get me wrong, they were fine - but there was a slightly artificial aftertaste to them. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Taste great however..

Posted by 5755725187692437259 on Jul 29, 2015

i used to think i had a cast iron invinsible stomach when it came to sweeteners and digestive issued, but i was proven wrong and defeated by these delicious tasting treats. Even half a bar had me in cramps for hours. The taste is great though, which makes it hard to resist.... after a while the cramping pain was enough to put me off.

hmmm

Posted by 4831419684604485952 on Jan 24, 2013

Tasted good, but this wasn't so healthy that I expected...

Good

Posted by 4736971588965045218 on Dec 25, 2013

These bars taste funny. I wouldn't recommend them, try another bar.