10% Off Orders Over $40!

Atkins, Endulge, Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bar, 5 Bars, 1.2 oz (34 g) Per Bar

Almost like the real deal!

Posted by Reviewer2633885 on Aug 20, 2013

This bar is very good considering the artificial sweeteners. The taste is not so synthetic. One of my favorites! :) A must buy!

Very excellent! I like it very much!

Posted by 5042443334897148472 on Oct 04, 2013

MyPage contains all my reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb and SOMETHING EXCLUSIVELY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY—DON’T MISS IT~~~ I am chocolate lover, keep eating snacks whole day. Once I tried this, I dun think I have to worry about gaining weight! The bar is really tasty, have no different with other chocolate. The caramel mousse is great,just like eating other brands. Anyway, I regret I just bought one pack of this this time, must buy much much more in my next order!

The perfect snack.

Posted by 5012607502480477142 on Feb 06, 2014

I love these bars - they taste so good.

Jummy!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 02, 2014

So good! Love to bring it with me to work, hiking, driving, and as a easy snack! Great tast! Remindes me of a norwegian chocolate called "Japp"!!

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Oct 26, 2013

This tastes really good, but it has maltitol as an ingredient which says in wikipedia that may cause a laxative effect. Also, I don't think this is Non-GMO(non-genetically modified organism), so I don't think I will reorder this. I am trying to stay away from GMO, it is not natural and can cause many disease, I try to buy whatever is Non-GMO labeled or Organic labeled(Organic is Non-GMO also). God bless you all.