Don't recommend.

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015

I've tried a lot of the Atkins bars and this is NOT my favourite! The texture is dough-like and not in a good way. Atkins have other - much better - options.

Mouais...

Posted by 5237049016236413566 on Oct 24, 2014

Les 2 premières bouchées sont agréables, on se dit que c'est bon mais après ça devient vraiment trop, je ne saurais comment décrirer mais le goût n'est au final pas si terrible que ça. Cela dit, j'ai remarqué qu'une barre cale vraiment pour un bon moment, et ça c'est un très bon point ! Je ne les rachèterai pas mais suis heureuse d'avoir testé.

Ok

Posted by 4697989738630860037 on Jun 03, 2014

A little too dry for me.

Bad stomach cramps

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Taste so good. Wanted these to be a good quality snack. But sadly my stomach cant handle any of the atkins bars.

hmm

Posted by Reviewer2238464 on Mar 06, 2012

Didnt taste so good really

brownie

Posted by Reviewer1401326 on Mar 02, 2012

This brownie was not my taste either.

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer1230481 on Dec 22, 2011

Didn't really like these. Cookie dough and dark chocolate decadence are way better.

Not bad!

Posted by Reviewer1999793 on Dec 03, 2011

I had purchased this brownie together with 2 other products (see below) which taste SO terrible, I was super disappointed that I had wasted my money on online shopping... Atkins, Endulge, Peanut Butter Cups Atkins, Endulge, Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie To my surprise, this brownie actually tastes chocolaty, nutty and ... delicious! It really saved me when I was craving for dessert after a meal or during afternoon coffee break time. It is truely a guilt free snack. After a month of low carb meals and daily run on treadmill for 1 hour, I had lost 5kg (11lbs). I'm going to continue this lifestyle to maintain the weight I have shed.

Brownie

Posted by Reviewer3102597 on Sep 24, 2011

Good taste, but a "havy meal"