yummy!

Posted by 5559206377903214264 on Mar 27, 2015

wonderful.recommend!

Muy ricas

Posted by 4868233014694824772 on Mar 27, 2015

Estas barritas están muy ricas. Me gustan mucho.

Not the best of Atkin bars

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015

These definitely have an aftertaste and before one going down if that makes sense. I can taste the sugar alcohol in this one alot. I prefer the oatmeal breakfast one and the hazelnut one is awesome. These do give you gas so I would eat them about 2 hours before leaving work and at night before bed. You've been warned. Oh if you eat at night, you will go in the morning for sure.

Don't recommend.

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015

I've tried a lot of the Atkins bars and this is NOT my favourite! The texture is dough-like and not in a good way. Atkins have other - much better - options.

Great Taste!

Posted by 4758064675124196880 on Feb 09, 2015

Got my package yesterday and tried this as soon as I opened it. Really great for a quick snack at work and to help the chocolate cravings when on a low carb diet.

Good Product

Posted by Waleed on Dec 15, 2014

Good Product

fudge

Posted by 4729997893675351384 on Nov 28, 2014

All bars were purchased as a low carb treat for my 11 yo Diabetic daughter. Will be on my buy again list

Very nice

Posted by 5361093636447863210 on Nov 27, 2014

Nice!

I like )) / Мне понравилось ))

Posted by 5416343617376553675 on Nov 17, 2014

This is really good unless you mind a little bit of "protein taste". For a sweet tooth like me it's a perfect alternative to a Nuts bar Отличный вкус, если вы не против привкуса протеина. Для такой сладкоежки как я это отличная замена батончику Nuts

ATKINS PRODUCTS ARE NOT LOW CARB!

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.