Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2780012 on Oct 18, 2007

I feel that the Agaricus Bio is partly what is keeping my dog, who has bone cancer, alive & well after 8 months with the disease, along with (another brand's) Cellulat Forte IP6 & Inositol. His tumor has barley changed in 5 months.

AWESOME PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2675459 on Dec 27, 2007

A natural health practitioner suggested I try agaricus when I informed him I had been trying to get rid of a cold/congestion for three weeks. Three days on agaricus and I felt 100% better. I've been faithful since..AWESOME PRODUCT!!!

Agaricus Bio

Posted by Reviewer2252392 on Feb 27, 2008

This product sells for a good price on line through IHerb.com compared to what I've been paying for it in a local store. This product is good for strengthening your immune system. In addition, IHerb.com has good communication, order verification, and quick shipping.

Two a day keeps the doctor away!

Posted by Reviewer1387651 on Apr 13, 2007

Just try it for 30 days. You will be quite pleased with the results.

Agaricus and Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2022612 on Nov 29, 2010

I use Agaricus at a dose of two capsules two times daily to help control my Diabetes. I have been able to reduce my insulin dependence from 40 U per day to 12 U of Lantis one time per day.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2947331 on Mar 22, 2011

Agaricus Bio contains mushrooms with immunosupportive properties! It is helping me combat MCS, mold, and lyme diseases.

Excatly what I was looking for.

Posted by noraas on Aug 02, 2012

I'll rate this product high, cause Iherb help me to find the right product by their usefull detailed product information. I am very thankfull for finding this item. I feel it helps to strenghten the immunesystem and given me more energy.

Agaricus Bio. shipment

Posted by Reviewer2936529 on Mar 09, 2008

Extremely rapid response and excellent price. Very pleased.

Atlas World, Agaricus Bio

Posted by Reviewer2312799 on Feb 23, 2009

good product

Atlas World Agaricus Bio 600 mg 60 capsuls

Posted by Reviewer1741665 on Jan 27, 2011

I believe that this Agaricus is helping us ( my wife and myself ) to keep good immune systems.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »