BEST BATHROOM CLEANER EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2317997 on Apr 16, 2012

Fantastic! Love the smell, and it WORKS! I have had a problem with a stark white shower/tub with gray hard water spots and ring around the tub ever since I quit using the caustic bleach cleaners. I have tried about every safe bathroom cleaner out there with no luck.. Until this cleaner-scrubbed a bit, let it sit a few minutes, rinsed and PRESTO-tub was spotless! Works great for sinks and toliets too..

Great

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 17, 2014

Cleans well. Nice smell, not of chemicals and not "perfumy" just of essential oils. Doesn't dry out my hands.

Very impressed with no headaches!

Posted by 4661467644769338116 on Sep 18, 2014

Cleaning for me use to be a pain because before using products such as these, I would have to take a break to get away from all the chemicals. I'm extremely sensitive to chemicals which made cleaning something I began to procrastinate on. I'm fairly new to Iherb but when I started to search for the highest rated cleaning products, I saw this one and decided I'd go with it. My order, along with several other items, came in the mail 4 days after ordering and everything was packaged very neatly! I was really impressed! As soon as I got it, I decided I would try it out. The smell isn't the greatest, but a major upgrade for me. It also didn't leave me wheezing or with a headache which I love! I let the solution stand for several minutes in my toilet and in the shower, and flushed away as directed. The results were amazing and gave everything a shine. I even used this on the floor! I love this product and for the size, I believe this is a great deal! Thank you Iherb!

Great:))

Posted by Tingeling on Sep 27, 2013

It was fun and easy cleaning our bathroom with this,the bathroom is very shiny after using this.Nice smell too:))) Will I buy again? YES:))))

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1020792 on Oct 05, 2013

This smells nice and if you scrub after spraying, it cleans. But It says it can be left on to remove heavier dirt. When I leave it overnight, it does nothing. In the morning the dirt is still there but covered in a layer of cleaner..

Cleaning makes cleaning the bathroom

Posted by 5140561142559365668 on Nov 10, 2014

Cleaning makes cleaning the bathroom May be excellent detergency flavor

Really good

Posted by 5271672999410750019 on Jul 31, 2015

Smell is nice, helps the bathroom smell 'clean' but not overpowering. Also really good at dealing with build up from really hard water. This bottle has lasted me a long time too, as I use it once a week on my tiny bathroom and I only need to use a small amount to cut through the build up.

Nice Citrus Scent

Posted by juloub on Apr 07, 2014

Love the convenience of the spray. Stubborn dirt comes off easily with a little scrub after letting it sit for a while. The scent is not too overpowering.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1315638 on Sep 11, 2011

Cleans well. Light and natural scent of lime made me enjoy cleaning.

OUTSTANDING Bathroom Cleaner

Posted by Sprinkles on Dec 29, 2011

I'm impressed, and I'm going to continue to buy this product. I am THRILLED to have found this brand and I can't say enough good things about it! This bathroom spray cleaner is superb. It cleans the shower and sink outstandingly well (I haven't tried it anywhere else yet) and has a very nice light NATURAL, 100% ESSENTIAL OIL scent that didn't give me any kind of headache or chemical reaction at all, like I'm prone to get from products that use the unhealthy synthetic fragrances. I have also bought the Attitude Tile & Wood Floor Cleaner, 2 kinds of hand soap, and All Purpose Cleaner spray, and love them ALL.