ATTITUDE, Eco-Pouches Concentrated Laundry Detergent, Essential Oils Lavender & Grapefruit, 26 Pouches, 13.7 oz (390 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

ผงซักฟอกดีเลิศ ที่สะดวกมาก

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

ผงซักฟอกดีเลิศ ที่สะดวกมาก

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2701612 on Jul 31, 2011

It's the best laundry detergent ,good smell ,easy to use .

Not so ideal

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Jul 15, 2012

Love the smell but alas, I didn't expect it to sud up SO much. Until my machine just hung and started to leak. Maybe it's my 12 year-old machine but hell, it hardly ever breaks down. Maybe my Bosch cannot take high sudsing formulas. It's still on my shelve and I'm wondering who I can give it to.

신기한 액체 파우치에요^^

Posted by Reviewer1147346 on Sep 19, 2012

파우치 세제 많이 써봤는데 애티튜드는 액체에요! 몽글몽글한데 그냥 빨래할때 세탁기에 1개 또는 2개 넣기만 하면 되요. 알아서 비닐까지 다 녹으니깐 편하고 좋아요. 향도 상큼^^

Convenient to use

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 25, 2013

This product is convenient to use but it is also very expensive. I use 2 pods to wash my mattress protector and there were a lot of suds but it does clean my mattress protector very well. I added a few drops of lemon grass essential oil into the wash since there is neither any lavender or grapefruit smell at all. For normal washing one pod is enough. 26 pods does not go very far so I will save this detergent for washing bed linens only. Will only purchase it again if there is a reduction in price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »