New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Amino Derm Gel, Clear Skin Complex, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Pore Clogging Ingredients

Posted by jasonjs on Dec 06, 2010

Changing my rating from 4 stars to 1. Me and my brother both experienced the same thing. At first it worked well on blemishes and spots, and it does indeed help it heal faster. However, if you check the ingredients list, there are some ingredients that are tremendously pore clogging. Carrageenan, which is rated 5/5 in comedogenicity, is the fourth ingredient in this product. That is very dangerously comedogenic for problem areas. Seasalt, is also rated 5/5 in comedogenicity when applied topically. We would have never expected a product that was to treat acne was producing more acne. I had nearly no active acne before using this, however, after everyday application on certain areas, those areas started clogging up my pores. If you are breaking out more after some use, it may actually be this product.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Dec 29, 2008

The smell is good, but I don't know if this works. I think it's not strong enough to clean the skin perfectly, or keep the skin free of fatty plaques.

Absolutely Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3189576 on Mar 25, 2009

I did a little bit of research, looking for a witch hazel based gel for my adult acneic skin, and after finding a couple of promising ones, decided to use the Aubrey Organics because of reviews and general information I found on their website. The product has been amazing, I am not so sure about using it for full face maintenance just yet, but combined with my current regimen, I can treat a pre-eruption bump with Amino Derm and get it to a head for clearing the pimple or just disappearing overall. After clearing the pimple, the redness and swelling that normally occur can be reduced within an hour. Just a dab will do perfectly on the problem area. I wouldn't use it during the day because unless you rub it in completely the dab will dry and flake. So try it on the overnight. Kudos for a great product.

agréable

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Produits gélifié agréable à utiliser sur une crème pour matifier et la dilueur, pas vu d'effet miraculeux sur les boutons mais ne fait pas de mal.

Works okay. Not great, but okay

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jan 08, 2009

Use on my nose where I think my pores look big. Definitely some improvement. Pores look smaller.