good product..but....

Posted by Reviewer2253912 on Nov 03, 2008

So, I got the B5 design gel and have been using it for the last 2 weeks.....its a god product, but after a couple of hours of applying it, it becomes powdery and flaky..this happens in the morning, when u wake up aswell....my date thought I had dandruff (uggg...!!)

B5 Design Gel

Posted by Reviewer2733357 on Jun 18, 2009

Although I love the fact that Aubrey uses only natural ingredients, things I can actually pronounce, this particular gel left flakes after it dried. Maybe it was just my hair reacting to it but that's essentially why I am giving it 3 stars. The hold is medium and it wont stiffen up your hair so I use it sparingly.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012

Just good gel, not the best I have tried, but enough good to make natural look for hair.

Good

Posted by JoysWorld on Aug 10, 2015

Good product without all the chemicals. Leaves my hair soft, shiny and holds the style even after sleeping. I can literally wake up, brush and go! Best of all, my hair is stronger and I have less breakage. However, I do get a build up and need to wash more frequently and clarify.

Could be better

Posted by Reviewer2627057 on Aug 01, 2015

I liked how soft and shiny this gel left my hair but as many have commented, the gel also left dandruff-like flakes on my scalp. I couldn't figure it out where the flakes were coming from or why I had developed them. As soon as I stopped using the gel, the flakes stopped. It is too bad because I really liked evrything else about this gel.

Good, but I don't care for the scent

Posted by Reviewer2846348 on Mar 30, 2009

Nice hold, but use sparingly or it will flake

Light but hydrating

Posted by naturellen on Jul 28, 2010

Gives my naturally curly hair some more bounce, a little definition and moisture.

Flakes

Posted by Reviewer1254481 on Oct 13, 2009

I like that this gel is natural but it does flake and I dont care for the smell. I'm still going to use it but, the flaking and smell is not cute!

OK

Posted by Reviewer3236571 on Jun 25, 2010

I expected a stronger hold with this; unfortunately I still have frizz in my curly hair. It smells nice, and it certainly helps some. If you need a light hold, this may be a good choice.

OK