Great product

Posted by Reviewer1018382 on May 17, 2011

I am loving this shampoo. No sodium laurel sulphates and it does not strip the color. I am 72 years old and live in Australia. I used to have my color done every three weeks now I can stretch it easily to 4 weeks. I will probably work my way through all he Aubrey Organic hair products.

Better for my Scalp

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Aug 17, 2009

This shampoo is way less irritating to my scalp than any other shampoo I have found. Most shampoos leave my scalp very irritated and itchy. Also, my hair stays clean for 2-3 days, so I don't have to clean it as often. It does leave my hair squeaky clean, and does not lather very much, but I consider that to be a good thing. I will definitely be buying this again. I like to use the Aubrey GPB Glycogen Protein conditioner with it, so I can get out the tangles. It will make your hair tend to tangle unless you use a conditioner afterwards.

Great shampoo for retaining color

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Apr 28, 2010

If you use henna to color your hair, this shampoo doesn't strip out the color!

Ms. Begley ffrom Fl.

Posted by Reviewer2025304 on Aug 01, 2008

Excellent shampoo for oily to normal hair. It smells great

Low Lather

Posted by Reviewer1054693 on Dec 31, 2008

Smells good; doesn't lather up in your hair. It takes 2 shampoos to clean my very thick hair. It makes my hair look great, but considering how much shampoo it takes for one washing, I probably will not buy this again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1380503 on Feb 19, 2009

This shampoo is great. I have scalp issues and they are kept under control using this shampoo. It has a nice, mild fragrance, and rinses clean.

Aubrey Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1983115 on Jan 04, 2008

Excellent, excellent product. Most organics I've used don't lather very well. This one does.

Very good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jul 23, 2008

Can use it daily and it doesn't dry your hair or scalp. It helped with my itching due to dry scalp and I highly recommended.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3018427 on Aug 01, 2014

I live in Australia and have been buying shampoos from IHerb for over 5 years. Based on feedback I have bought many types of shampoo with good success for the main, however, this one excels. I am 75 years old and my hair has thinned considerably due to age and medication. This particular shampoo lifts my hair and thickens it up. Love the smell and love everything about it. I would absolutely recommend it and will continue to use it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3351829 on Sep 19, 2008

Great shampoo...I don't find it as stripping as other Aubrey's poo's/