Aubrey Organics, Calaguala Liposome Cream, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Skin soothing and smoothing!

Posted by Reviewer1686034 on Oct 02, 2009

I tried the Calaguala Liposome Cream after trying and loving the Calaguala Fern treatment shampoo, leave in conditioner and the treatment bath bar. After having chemo I had a mild allergic skin reaction to the drugs and developed a rash on my upper torso after a year of constant moisturising on the area the rash had lightened only the slightest and had stayed the same size. I bought the calaguala soap purely for bathing but I noticed it made as much difference to the rash as the year of moisturising in just 1 month, so I ordered the Calaguala liposome cream straight away. I am so happy I found this stuff after 6 weeks of applying this cream daily after my shower my patches are getting smaller and lighter and I am so exited at the thought of being able to wear dresses and vests again that don't cover me up to the neck. Just to give you an idea one of the patches used to be about 1.5 " in diameter and has now decreased by 0.5cm and getting better by the day. It is a nice creamy consistency that is not oily and doesn't leave a tacky or greasy film on your skin and still manages to keep the area moisturised throughout the day. Couldn't recommend this enough!

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Jan 20, 2009

I have sensitive skin and finding products that are soothing without any adverse effects is quite a challenge. This cream really works well at nourishing and hydrating my skin without the itching/redness & flaking I usually experience. This is my second tube and I'm loving it.

okay

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

The price is a bit steep, and even though it does moisture, it's not enough for my very dry skin. Also the scent is quite overwhelming at first when applied.

Aubrey has changed.

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Mar 22, 2013

So I am using the last of this wonderful product I have. Now I don't know because other Aubrey Organics products have changed ingredients.

very good for sensitive dry skin

Posted by 5607662467940051073 on Apr 16, 2014

I love this cream. Use it for face and decolletage. I have very dry, fine and sensitive skin. And I like that face cream leaves a slight dewiness. Which this cream does. It doesn't absorb completely or immediately. No irritation and skin feels pampered. Specific (hard to describe) but very pleasant aroma, reminds of pines but sweeter. Will repurchase.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »