Aubrey Eye makeup remover

Posted by Reviewer1911950 on Mar 18, 2009

I have been using this makeup remover for about three years. It is so much better than using baby oil or the other removers out there. Works in an instant and is gentle too.

Great natural product

Posted by Reviewer3109250 on Dec 10, 2008

This is a great natural makeup remover. I use it for eye makeup. It lasts a long time and your skin feels great.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2313363 on Jun 13, 2009

I like it a lot. I bought other organic eye make-up remover before and it worked fine. Until I realized that it contained paraben and I changed to this. Knowing that it's paraben-free, I can use without worry.

Too oily

Posted by Reviewer2479594 on Feb 17, 2011

I like Aubrey Organics facial products, but this make=up remover is too oily. It is also only 2 fl oz and not a great value for the price.

Aubrey Organics, Herbessence, 2 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Nov 18, 2008

This product is great for taking off makeup. I then use Aubrey's Facial Toner to cleanse. This makes your face feel so clean.

Too oily

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jul 05, 2009

This is a bit too oily, so I prefer Jason's. Also, if you're allergic to wheat, this has wheat germ oil.

Save your money

Posted by Reviewer1876658 on Jul 16, 2015

This is watery, runny, just almond oil that cost a lot for .5 oz. Calls itself a serum, but it is a runny oil. Then you have to wash this off because it is so oily. Does not moisturize, just leaves a thick oily residue on skin. They should name it truthfully and just call it an oily make-up remover, which is all it is.

nope

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on Apr 11, 2015

Reeeeally greasy

Very nice stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1389026 on Mar 04, 2011

Usually, I am not a fan of oil based make up removers. This however is the best make up remover I have ever used! The oil is very light and doesn't feel too greasy on the skin. Also it doesn't get into your eyes easily and it doesn't break me out, which oil tends to do. It removes mascara and other make up really really well and leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Will certainly repurchase!

Aubrey Organics,Calming Skin Therapy Serum

Posted by 5107658817233637379 on Apr 08, 2015

I apply it in the day and it looks good under the moisturizer.