My favorite shampoo for oily hair!

Posted by Reviewer1873903 on Oct 15, 2012

I have a really greasy scalp and have to wash it daily. I've tried other shampoos for oily hair but they leave residue, cause extra fallout, or don't clean well. This shampoo is gentle and doesn't dry out my hair despite being a clarifying shampoo. But it cleans so well and controls the oil longer. I have repurchased this so many times and it hasn't let me down in over 2 years

A blessing

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Nov 10, 2007

After having tried dozens of shampoos over 20 years I have found only two that did not give me dandruff, this one and a 2-in-1 that Trader Joe's discontinued about ten years ago. This isn't the best-smelling of the Aubrey Organic shampoos but it works great, gives a tremendous lather, makes my hair luxurious and makes it "feel" clean, and is easy-to-use. I am so thankful to have found this I have shared it with friends and colleagues. Will stock up just in case it is ever discontinued.

Awesome Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2560331 on Aug 08, 2010

I've always used organic products and I've never found a shampoo that suds up as much as this one and truly is refreshingly clarifying! I love its shockingly simple fomula too. But there's a trick to applying it thoroughly!! It will seems too thin for a shampoo but don't be fooled because when you try to applying to the scalp it's sticky and hard to spread. But I found that it's easiest to take about a nickel to a quarter-sized amount in the palm of my hand, using my other hand, I dip the tips of my fingers in the shampoo then apply to the top, sides, and back of my head(re-dipping my fingers for each spot ofcourse). Make sure you get it down to the scalp, then put your head under the running water VERY quickly ensuring not to rinse off the product. This loosens it and brings it straight to the scalp. Focus on the roots because that's where the buildup/oils are. Massage evenly over the scalp and you'll find it suds up ALOT more this way, I promise!! Haha! :) Then just rinse, the suds will clean the hair shaft and ends as you rinse it out.

Wonderful shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1391562 on Apr 20, 2009

I have oily and thick hair, this shampoo is the best thing! The shampoo is very dry, so after you put it on your hair, you have to use some water to liquify a bit, otherwise you would not be able to wash your hair. A bottle lasted me about 3-4 months, and I wash my hair every 2-3 days, depending on the season/weather. This shampoo is more expensive than what I am used to, but since you only use very little of it each time, it lasts a long time. It cleans very well for oily hair. If you do not have oily hair, I would not suggest using it. Also I think if you have delicate hair then this shampoo is not for you either.

Organic Shampoo That Works

Posted by Reviewer1245003 on May 26, 2009

After deciding to move to totally organic shampoo, I purchased 4 different brands: 1st was Terressentials (didn't clean my hair at all & pricey), 2nd try was Intelligent Nutrients (fair & pricey), 3rd try was Aubrey Organics (worked so well, I haven't even tried the 4th brand). Just a little of this shampoo goes a long way toward cleaning your hair.

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Aug 22, 2012

My hair is oily and my scalp is dry and irritable... So far this is the best shampoo I've found for soothing my scalp and dealing with my oily hair.

Best shampoo for oily hairs

Posted by 4667570372383438464 on Jan 31, 2014

I have finally found my favourite shampoo and I stongly recommend it to people with oily hair. Firstly, it is easy to create a lot of lather with this product. I usually pour coin size shampoo in my palm and add warm water to create lather then apply to my hairs.Secondly, the smell is natural and nice. Most importantly, it refreshes my hair and reduces oil after using it It also reduces my flakes as well. My hair looks less oily now and definitely keep purchasing it from Iherb!

doux et lavant

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Mon shampoing préféré de la marque! J'ai les cheveux normaux à tendance grasse. La texture est onctueuse et douce et il mousse et lave très bien, sans agresser les cheveux. Odeur très agréable.

This is the one

Posted by Reviewer1441115 on Feb 25, 2014

It's my third bottle; this is only shampoo that really reduced my hair fall (I have oily hair) and doesn't irritate my skin. (It hasn't been easy for me searching for a shampoo like this.) Hair feels clean after use. The only downside is that your hair will get tangled if you don't use the finish cream afterwards (as recommended in the instruction). I won't recommend it for those who have dry hair, though.

Very good shampoo

Posted by 5639328410259952594 on Dec 27, 2012

It is already the second bottle of this shampoo that I ordered at iHerb. I do not imagine rinsing my hair without it. Though when using for a long time alone it may dry scalp a little bit, I stop using it for a week or two and everything is great again. I had very greasy hair but now it is enough for me to wash my hair once in two or even three days. Thank you Aubrey!