Funky smell!

Posted by rosanjin on Dec 13, 2015

I use this overnight, and in the morning the skin isn't especially soft, plump and supple, but feels like I've used average moisturizer on my skin. Consolation being ingredients are relatively better than other chemical laden ones. Does its job, but reading the reviews was expecting more. Skin is slightly tight after applying. Is it the firming effect? Not sure. Moisturizer is creamy out of the pump, and a little on the finger goes a long way. Container is small but with the way cream stretches, I think it will last way longer than other moisturizers the same size. The biggest boohoo is the smell. It's really funky. Scent of pine that's gone very, very wrong. My son pulled back In shock when he was about to kiss me good night and had to dramatically groan and moan about needing extra time with minecraft to calm his nerves. Maybe a bad bottle? Even I can smell myself for an hour after applying. Hence I only use it as a night cream. I would never go out smelling like that. Even perfume won't hide it. Having said so, I got used to it and am soldiering on with it until I finish the bottle but strongly ambivalent about giving it a second chance with another purchase.

No sirve para nada

Posted by 4846975606396605855 on May 16, 2015

Ni hidrata, ni nutre, ni hace nada y encima me salen granitos. La he tenido que usar en el escote tras hacer la prueba durante varias veces y comprobar que el responsable de los brotes de acné era este producto. Encima huele mal.

NO ES LO QUE BUSCABA

Posted by INMA24 on Mar 04, 2015

Me ha decepcionado mucho este producto, ya que yo esperaba mucha más hidratación. Tengo que utilizar bastante producto y aún así no me hidrata lo suficiente. A mi me gusta que la piel quede un poco jugosa y con esta crema no consigo ese efecto. Me deja la piel bastante tirante y de aspecto completamente mate. Se adsorve rápidamente. Tiene buen olor aunque no dura. En mi piel madura de 41 años no funciona. No repetiré con este producto.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Aug 18, 2014

This cream is non greasy and I have noticed an improvement in the quality of my skin. No break outs, which is unusual for me.

Excellent

Posted by 4919449850241314786 on Apr 11, 2014

Excellent moisturizer, quick absorbs on the face.

My night cream but I don't know now

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Mar 22, 2013

After I take off makeup before bed, I like to use this moisturizer. Now I don't know because other Aubrey Organics products have changed ingredients.

쉽게 밀려요

Posted by 5291280113763859132 on Dec 20, 2012

순하고 뽀송뽀송한 느낌이지만 건성에게는 좀 당겨요. 잘 두드려 줘야 안밀려요 막바로 다음단계 크림 바르면 때처럼 일어나요. 콜라겐 효과는 못느꼈어요.

cream

Posted by 4946321703113883587 on Jul 04, 2012

perfectly nourishes the skin, leaves no greasy

its a steal

Posted by Reviewer3166214 on Mar 29, 2012

its one of the best collagen creams ever and for a fraction of what the others are selling for.

Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 12, 2012

With my mixed type of skin it fits undoubtly good. I really see less wrinkles. I like this natural smell of a product. Absorbs quickly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »