Aubrey Organics, Color Me Natural, 100% Natural Permanent Hair Color, Dark Brown, 4 oz (115 g)

This is henna not hair color

Posted by Reviewer2165546 on Aug 22, 2008

I am highly disappointed, because i thought your product is hair color. but it was a henna. you should mention in your ad that it is a henna powder. Your ad is so misleading it did'nt mention at anywhere that it is a henna. I dont use henna and it is a waste of my time and my money. please mention that it is henna.

Covers grey perfectly

Posted by Reviewer1590916 on Dec 15, 2008

I love this stuff. My hair's at least 60% grey, and it completely covered my grey hair. I've been using henna for years and have to leave it on for about 17 hours to cover the grey, and it still doesn't do a very good job. Plus I'm sick of having red hair all the time. I only had to leave this stuff on for 2 hours, it was easy to apply myself, and it really is dark brown - no red. I dyed it two weeks ago and it's lasting really well so far. My usual henna would have washed out a lot by now.

Beautiful color

Posted by Reviewer2567549 on Jun 25, 2009

I had been using henna for couple years. This product gives a rich dark brown color instead of the red tone with henna. I mixed this product with Bru (instant coffee and roasted chicory), couple table spoon of lemon juice and coconut oil. The color so much richer than mix with plain hot water. Try it and you will see the difference. This mixture covers the gray a lot better.

Colors Gray!

Posted by Reviewer2179372 on Nov 28, 2007

I found that this product completely covered my gray hair--better than any chemical hair coloring I have ever used. It also made it look thicker and shinier. The color was a gorgeous deep brown. I am fixing to order more.

aubrey colour me natural dark hair colour

Posted by Reviewer1708537 on Dec 18, 2008

This product is excellent! I used Light Mountain and it wasn't nearly as effective. This product is a one step product and the hair colour is natural and even. Your hair looks healthier after using it too. I leave mine on for 2 hours, rinse with water and don't wash with shampoo for 1 to 2 days to let the color set. I will be buying this product forever to dye my grey away.