Aubrey Organics, Color Me Natural, 100% Natural Permanent Hair Color, Mahogany, 4 oz (115 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I mix the 2 Aubrey colors

Posted by Reviewer1918810 on Dec 29, 2011

My hairdresser applies my color. I am 100% gray. She decided to try to mix Mahogany with Dark Brown because I wasn't happy with the results of the the Dark Brown color and I don't want red hair. We are pleased with the combination. I wish Aubrey would package it in such a way that I could use 1/2 of each box each time, but they don't and I have to use 2 complete boxes. Although the roots are always lighter than the rest of the hair, I am very pleased because I don't want to use toxic chemicals. As you keep applying the color on top of the last color, it eventually gets darker and darker. Only the roots are lighter. I get many compliments. Thank you, Aubrey. Please consider an alternate way of packaging.

Dissatisfied

Posted by Reviewer1920724 on Nov 07, 2007

I've tried a few of Aubrey Organics products and have been pleased, so I was extra excited when I found they had a 100% natural, permanent haircolor that completely covers gray. After following the instructions and allowing the color to sit on my hair for 2 hours, I had barely noticeable results with minimal gray coverage. I also haven't noticed any of the improvements in my hair's texture or manageability.

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1019222 on Nov 15, 2008

After letting the hair color sit on my hair for 90 minutes, it washed right out in the shower. A waste of money and time. I was willing to put up with the bad smell if it worked, but it didn't.

Product worth trying a second time

Posted by Reviewer1492863 on Apr 30, 2010

Product is a little more difficult to apply than a liquid, but trying to use more natural/safer products.

Not Impressed!!!

Posted by Reviewer2624775 on Mar 21, 2012

I would describe myself as 1-5% grey, with most in the temporal area, African American 4b hair. This color did 0% for me and was a complete disappointment! I have read other reviews, which the user mixed coffee, lemon juice, and/or coconut oil with great success. i simply used distilled water and followed all the directions. If you have the same hair type and have had better results, please share your technique.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »