Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3349792 on Sep 07, 2011

Smells like medicine. Useless at all

Don't like

Posted by Reviewer2370626 on Nov 17, 2011

I don't like smell, feel and no any change for hair.

Ok conditioner, awful scent

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Jun 15, 2014

I initially liked this leave-in conditioner, as it does leave hair shiny, smooth and tangle-free without weighing it down or making it sticky. However, for me the heavy, lingering, hippy-floral scent of this product always was a huge downside and though I put up with it at first, when I stumbled upon a similarly conditioning and much better (and less) smelling product in my local supermarket, this one got pushed to the back of the bathroom cabinet. There it stayed until the oils in it went bad and I eventually threw about half a bottle of it away. I usually hate wastage but I wasn't sad to see it go.

Ok

Posted by Nereide on Sep 25, 2012

Mon 1er spray pour cheveux donc je n'ai pas de recul pour en parler objectivement. Sent bon (la lavande, étonnamment), hydrate ok mais léger effet collant tout de même, le mieux est de l'appliquer avant de tresser les cheveux, pour qu'ils restent en place et profitent du produit sans bouger (sinon bonjour les accrochages)

Not worth it

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

It helps a little with detangling my hair, but that's it, no shine and the smell is horrible.

So far I did not like it

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Mar 30, 2010

I did not like it but I have only used it on dry hair.