not something special

Posted by 5465427539093486497 on May 28, 2015

didn't really liked it( the scent is fine-orange and pepper. but not provide any special feeling like silky or soft skin. regular shaving foam is better.

Like it ...

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 05, 2015

Gives a nice smooth shave. It does gum up the razor a bit, but hot water washes it right out.

Works

Posted by 4983379109041065877 on Oct 03, 2014

One of only a handful of products that don't make me break out and give me a rash when I shave. The scent isn't overwhelming, but is more of a patchouli smell. You do need to use it quite thinly or it will clog your razor.

Great

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 18, 2014

Great ingredients and great product.

OK product, no surprises

Posted by 5607662467940051073 on Apr 16, 2014

Nice, light, sweet aroma. Doesn't foam much.

Love everything about it

Posted by quakerorts on Jan 23, 2014

Love the scent. Love the smooth shave. It rinses clean from my blade but it does take 5 or 10 seconds rinsing with hot water, but I don't mind. I wet my face before using and if it's too sticky, I apply a touch more water on top of the cream. Just wet you finger tips and shake off the excess so they're just damp. Regular foam shaving creams corrode my blades in 3-4 weeks, but these natural ones don't so my blades last 6-8 months or longer! Yes, I said months. You don't need foam an inch thick on your face. All that matters is where the blade touches the skin.

Wish it was creamier and whiter

Posted by juliechiku on Oct 25, 2013

Wish it was creamier and whiter so you could see where you allready shaved, but the smell is nice and its easy to use so I give it five stars.

Aubrey Organics, Creme de la Shave, Orange Cream, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013

Easy to apply. Great scent. Shaving cream leaves your skin soft and moist. Package isn't the greatest looking, but the product is pretty solid and last for a long time. Price is OK too.

Great Shaving Cream

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

This is my third tube-type shaving cream that I've used and I'm loving it -I can't go back to foam. I recall reading a couple of reviews where they said that the cream clogged their blades -I believe they might've put on too much- all you need is a light/thin coat of this on your face. This shaving cream is pretty thick and really protects your face, giving you a close shave. I suggest you rinse your shaver as you shave, this way it keeps the blades unclogged. There are so many things I like about the Aubrey Organics - its scent, its creamy texture, its ease going on the skin its natural pedigree, its feel on the skin, its moisturizing properties, and mostly the close, comfortable shaves I enjoy when using Aubrey Organics, Creme de la Shave.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jul 09, 2010

Smells good and lathers well giving a good shave, so my husband says.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »