Great Shaving Cream

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

This is my third tube-type shaving cream that I've used and I'm loving it -I can't go back to foam. I recall reading a couple of reviews where they said that the cream clogged their blades -I believe they might've put on too much- all you need is a light/thin coat of this on your face. This shaving cream is pretty thick and really protects your face, giving you a close shave. I suggest you rinse your shaver as you shave, this way it keeps the blades unclogged. There are so many things I like about the Aubrey Organics - its scent, its creamy texture, its ease going on the skin its natural pedigree, its feel on the skin, its moisturizing properties, and mostly the close, comfortable shaves I enjoy when using Aubrey Organics, Creme de la Shave.

good value

Posted by Reviewer3320468 on Jun 25, 2009

this is a great value for naturel shaving cream. It works well, but it doesn't rinse well off your razor which is really annoying.

good

Posted by Reviewer2796074 on Sep 10, 2009

a little sticky

Aubrey Organics, Creme de la Shave, Orange Cream, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013

Easy to apply. Great scent. Shaving cream leaves your skin soft and moist. Package isn't the greatest looking, but the product is pretty solid and last for a long time. Price is OK too.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jul 09, 2010

Smells good and lathers well giving a good shave, so my husband says.

Great

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 18, 2014

Great ingredients and great product.

Love everything about it

Posted by quakerorts on Jan 23, 2014

Love the scent. Love the smooth shave. It rinses clean from my blade but it does take 5 or 10 seconds rinsing with hot water, but I don't mind. I wet my face before using and if it's too sticky, I apply a touch more water on top of the cream. Just wet you finger tips and shake off the excess so they're just damp. Regular foam shaving creams corrode my blades in 3-4 weeks, but these natural ones don't so my blades last 6-8 months or longer! Yes, I said months. You don't need foam an inch thick on your face. All that matters is where the blade touches the skin.

Happy shaving

Posted by 5156962502807343634 on May 26, 2016

Helped me to shave smoothly. I even stock a second tube at home!

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2234084 on Jun 02, 2009

I just started using organic shave cream and it's definitely different than using a foam. This smells great and seems to work okay. Don't expect it to foam up, but I guess if you want to go organic it won't!

OK product, no surprises

Posted by 5607662467940051073 on Apr 16, 2014

Nice, light, sweet aroma. Doesn't foam much.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »