it was good.

Posted by Reviewer3335631 on Jul 11, 2010

left my legs soft, and by now, i've tried every organic shave cream out there. i don't recommend either EOS, Alba, or Kiss my Face as they all have parabens in them. Art of Shaving cream is alright but not the price. this was the runner up for best shaving cream, but it was not quite as moisturizing as the winner: Avalon's unscented aloe shave cream. that's the one i'm going to keep. the ingredients and the price is the hands down winner as well.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer1935766 on Sep 28, 2008

This is the best organic shave cream I have found. A little but goes a long way. It does not slide off my leg before I get to it and my skin responds favorably. And it actually leaves my skin moisturized. Highly recommend.

Wonderful

Posted by KaliMama on Nov 20, 2010

Works great and you don`t need a lot, it lasted me quite a few months with almost daily use. The best thing is the smell, if you like sweet scents that is! It does smell like candy, and even lingers a little on the skin Psst, if you`re scandinavian; this smells just like the chewy pink smurf candy!

Very smooth feeling

Posted by Reviewer2951962 on Dec 31, 2008

This shaving cream smells really sweet just like Chinese dessert. Very smooth feeling!

Favorite!

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 04, 2012

This is my favorite shaving cream, because it goes on smooth and leaves my skin really soft. It is one of the most natural ones I could find as well!

Just Okay

Posted by Reviewer2550148 on Aug 12, 2011

While this shave cream did leave my legs smooth, it clogs up the razer after one swipe and doesn't come out of the blades easily. I prefer to just use soap than this!

long time

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

Although a small amount, but enough for a long time. After a very soft skin and no irritation! Very tasty, sweet odor

the best!

Posted by Reviewer2737937 on Apr 16, 2013

the best! Shaving is gentle and easy, without irritation. after-shave skin is not dry, it is smooth and soft.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3289984 on Sep 22, 2010

Smells super yummy and doesn't dry out my skin to the point where I have to slather it with lotion afterward.

lathers greatly

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 23, 2014

Smells good , really keeps skin super soft !

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »