I LOVE this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1005691 on May 03, 2011

This is MUST HAVE item, especially with the warm weather coming on strong. I use it under my arms, and now my husband is using it also (he loves it too!), and I also give a spritz on the back of my neck - under my long and very heat producing hair. The scent is fresh and clean but not at all overpowering. Perfect in every way.

Disappointed!

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Dec 19, 2013

The smell is WAY too strong. Interferes with my perfume too much. I can use it only when i stay home and don't use perfume. And also it doesn't prevent the smell of sweat if I'm physically active. And this is what deodorant is for!!! So it was just a waste of money, alas! I see that I can't trust good reviews of other people. What is good for somebody may be bad for me. I'm still looking for organic deodorant. Полная фигня. Я очень разочарована. Запах слишком резкий, с духами его сочетать невозможно. Брызгаю его только, когда я дома и не душусь духами. И запах пота он не устраняет, если я физически работала или вспотела в магазине будучи в верхней одежде зимой. А ведь это самое главное для чего мы покупаем дезодорант! Так что это были деньги на ветер, увы! Ирина, Канада

Like everything about it

Posted by Reviewer2879685 on Aug 03, 2012

I like its fresh spring scent, and it keeps me smelling fresh for more hours than other natural deodorants I've used did. It does have a somewhat soapy smell (as others have commented), but I feel it only while spraying. Though I like this deo, I wish there were other scents available, too; just for a change.

A good deodorant with a nice smell

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Nov 26, 2014

This deodorant is a really good one. Nice soft smell. A nice sort of feminine clean smell. The old formula was way too harsh with it's smell so I'm glad they changed it. Another fine feature of it is that if someone has started sweating and really smells bad this deodorant diminishes the odor. My dad came in and I thought he smelled bad. We sprayed this on and the smell went away.

Works sometimes...........

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Jul 14, 2008

Thought I'd try this as there were good reports on it, but it works off and on...It smells really good, but doesn't last very long most days and every once in a while I'm pleased because it did work...It's very expensive too and then not to work consistently, it's disappointing!!!Guess I will keep on looking and trying til I find one that does what it says for me.

Never buy again

Posted by 5358274657095623729 on Aug 06, 2014

Smell not good and doesn't work after few hours

Excellent produit

Posted by 5027848178463923206 on Jun 30, 2014

Ce déodorant sent très bon, l'odeur n'est pas du tout chimique. Il tient bien, et surtout, il est vegan ! Je suis conquise.

Among the best vegan deodorants I've tried

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Oct 23, 2013

Cruelty-free and smelling great!

it actually works!

Posted by Reviewer3316951 on Jan 08, 2009

This deodorant is the best i've used.

Long lasting, smells great

Posted by Reviewer1229182 on Mar 23, 2009

Everything is good about this deodorant. It smells great, it lasts more than 8 hours, it does not clog your skin pores. It has a pump sprayer so your finger is the propellant. This is the only deodorant I use now; I gave up the petroleum-based products.