Aubrey Organics, E Plus High C, Natural Roll-On Deodorant, 3 fl oz (89 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 171 reviews
Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Ingredients have changed - I no longer like the product

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 19, 2012

I originally gave this 5 stars. However, in 2012 they changed the product. I don't think the new product smells good. It never used to have soybean oil and bunch of other stuff. Before the ingredient change, it was a much more natural and pleasant smelling product. I assume it's about money. I'll have to consider other products.

Don't know if it works--the fragrance was too unpleasant

Posted by Reviewer2682622 on Aug 17, 2011

I've purchased Aubrey products before but never their deoderant. After reading the reviews on this site, I decided to try this one. I applied it and the fragrance was overpowering and rather unpleasant. It smells somewhat like inexpensive dandruff shampoo. I kept it on for about an hour hoping the fragrance would dissipate, but no such luck. I washed it off after an hour because it was so unpleasant and was stinking up my clothes. It might work well if you can stand wearing it. I couldn't.

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2788033 on Sep 04, 2011

At first its fragrance is overpowering and rather unpleasant and it stinking up the clothes. You will feel it for hours instead of your perfume . It smells like cheap sanitary cleaner. Doesn't stop the sweating at all and helps with odor very slow.

unpleasant smell

Posted by ctnoruleain on Sep 16, 2013

The first time I open this product, I find the smell is really unpleasant. It smells like gum-glue. I applied on my underarms to check for its effectiveness. But few mins of having it on me, I couldn't stand the smell so I had to wash it off. My view: effectiveness unknown, overall I don't like this product :\

Public bathroom pink soap, anyone?

Posted by violetdream on Mar 26, 2014

Yep. That's what this smells like and looks like! Will not buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »