A bit wet

Posted by NaturalHealthyLiving on Jan 12, 2016

This deodorant has a quite good smell, but sometimes it makes my underarms very wet. And it is quite runny, so it's like it doesn't stick to your skin very well. This is my first natural deodorant I have tried, so I don't have anything to compare it to.

nice smell

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 12, 2015

Very nice smell and value, but deodorant works half of day. It's pink liquid,easily washed clothes. I have noticed if shake good before use, it works longer. I have used it when can refresh body during the day and apply again deo, very sorry, i really like the smell and ingredients.

Not very effective

Posted by 4764273523586734654 on Jun 08, 2015

Unfortunately, it does not keep smell away from my armpits. What it does, is softening and caring for the skin. So not a good deo, but a really good skin care product.

No me funciona

Posted by 5561584214861380813 on Apr 17, 2015

Me gusta mucho el olor, herbáceo y natural, los ingredientes y la sensación al aplicarlo. Sin embargo, pasada una hora ya no funciona, haga o no deporte.

Better Than Many, But Still Looking for the Holy Grail Non-Toxic Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Nov 26, 2014

My spouse and I have purchased - and promptly tossed out - numerous healthier alternatives to traditional antiperspirants. This is one of the better commercial options we've tried. It does have a bit of fragrance when you roll it on, but that seems to dissipate significantly once the product dries. Don't put your clothes on until the product dries, and the fragrance isn't as noticeable (and I'm sensitive to fragrance). In the interest of full disclosure - you will not mistake this for antiperspirant. I'm still playing around with homemade deodorant recipes.

Okey

Posted by 5568498117060869664 on Sep 07, 2014

Have a strong scent that last long time, but on the afternoon it cant hold back the smell of sweat. But I have a job where I work hard with my body.

麻麻地

Posted by HKreviewer on Aug 17, 2014

新買回來便在手臂內則試試, 五分鐘後皮膚竟紅了, 不過沒有其他不適. 我都有在腋下使用, 但這個太水, 很久都乾不了.. 使用不方便. 再者, 止汗一般. 汗多了, 也有汗臭味..

I prefer other brands

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

Didn't like the smell and didn't find it to be very effective.

Not for me.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

Got it cause it would fit in my travel bag (under 100 ml), but it don't seem to work on me, and just rubs off on my clothes. The spray on the other hand is really good, I just had to find a smaller bottle for it. Good scent, and does not irritate the skin, and the "roller" is effective. It is just not working for me.

It's okay, but...

Posted by Reviewer3343237 on Sep 30, 2011

I think that the deodorant works, and I'm fine with the fragrance; however, it leaves a big residue which bothers me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »