My favourite deodorant!!!

Posted by 5187111728963785034 on Sep 24, 2015

I've been using this deodorant for around 2 years now and it has always worked really well for me. I find the scent very appealing (particularly after using a tea-tree deodorant that used to make my eyes water!) and the liquid nature of the product doesn't bother me. One bottle lasts for AGES! I keep it in my bag for particularly hot days so that I can re-apply if needed. We have to be realistic about natural deodorants - we are going to sweat and that's a good thing! I don't want my waste products to remain in my body, I want them OUT :D So if you're new to natural deodorants just be aware that this will be wet and you may need to apply again later in the day.

it works very well

Posted by 4997164167271874026 on Jun 28, 2015

contrary to what I've read in a few reviews the smell is ok for me. and the most important thing is that it really works, all day long, what is quite rare for a natural deodorant

Great deodorant with a lovely smell

Posted by 5308362786877299457 on Jun 24, 2015

I was impressed with the size of this deo, 89 ml are a lot and last for long time. Smell is very pleasant. It is a bit too liquid but you have to get used to it. Great product!!! I would buy it again.

Excellent

Posted by Karimam on Apr 24, 2015

Excellent deodorant!

the best deodorant

Posted by 5151303093475905801 on Feb 15, 2015

love the smell!

Very good product - finally

Posted by 4626348444173533671 on Nov 23, 2014

I tried many products and none of them worked as well as this one. IHerb shipped it really fast. Excellent service. I am very happy with this product and will order some more to give to my friends and family soon. Finally a deodorant that isn't full of nasties and works better than many that are. Thanks IHerb for this great and affordable product.

perfect

Posted by Korutherapy on Oct 17, 2014

tried a lot in the past, but this Deodorant seem to work better than other Natural deodorants. Will buy again.

Awesome stuff

Posted by 4955322276181713246 on May 30, 2014

works great all day long, even after a hard workout!

works well!

Posted by LittleBunny on Mar 29, 2014

The scent is very pleasant and long lasting. It doesn't irritate my skin at all.

The best!

Posted by Solaki on Mar 22, 2014

My mum and me we both use it and love it! It protects the whole day, the smell is nice (herbs) and we will definetely buy it again!