Great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3260508 on Jan 07, 2010

I have used this deodorant for about a year now and there is nothing like it. I love the smell!

Great Deoderant

Posted by Reviewer3037274 on Oct 27, 2008

Works good.. Smells decent.. Dunno what people wanta from a deoderant.. Perhaps they should spray some perfume or cologne under their armpits if they want it to be any nicer.

Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by Reviewer2062690 on Oct 30, 2008

Excellent smell and completely natural -- most so-called 'natural' deodorants are everything but natural -- this one is for real. My daughters, ages ten and twelve, use this product, and I do not have to worry about any sort of health impact.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1380503 on Nov 03, 2008

The other natural deodorants I have tried needed to be reapplied and do not smell as nice as this one. This one is great.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Sep 04, 2008

All the faamily use this including teenage sons. It has great ingredients and really works.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jul 23, 2008

Doesn't leave residue like other roll ons and it has a soft, smell. I can say that after using it for a week my perspiration started to smell less strong, like it was letting my skin breath. Love this product!

aubrey organics, e plus high c, natural roll-on

Posted by Reviewer2842561 on Jul 31, 2008

no problems

This is great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2906629 on Aug 22, 2008

I wanted to avoid the chemicals in regular anti-perspirant and tried many natural deodorants. This one is the best. It has a wonderful smell and stays smelling great all day. None of the others smelled so good or kept me from having and end of the day perspitation smell.

Another great Aubrey Organics product

Posted by Reviewer2058211 on Jul 04, 2008

My husband loves this deodorant much better than the mens line of products.

aubrey organics, e plus c, natural roll-on

Posted by Reviewer1308194 on May 29, 2008

this is one of the strongest natural deodorant i have used. very, very effective.