Aubrey Organics, Enriching Moisturizing Lotion, Collagen & Almond, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Don't expect the almond fragrance to remain; "baby powder" takes over

Posted by Reviewer1733715 From Illinois on Jan 31, 2012

Almond is the first note, but it rapidly dissipates and is followed by a pervasive "baby powder" scent. Otherwise the lotion performs nicely, but I won't repurchase.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2369661 From France on Jul 01, 2012

I love Aubrey Organics shampoos and conditioners, so I was excited to try this lotion, especially after seeing lots of great reviews for it. But I was sadly disappointed. The lotion was a bit greasy, not lithe and creamy as I expected, and the smell seems to me like something you would smell in a cheap moisturizer from the pharmacy, very chemical, not natural at all. I don't understand it! Other Aubrey Organics products are so wonderful, but this for me was a total disappointment.

Aubrey Collagen Almond Lotion

Posted by karishma From Australia on Nov 30, 2012

Very smooth texture and silky, It goes nicely on face and hands, not sticky at all. Love it!

This is the BEST

Posted by Reviewer3093929 From Switzerland on Mar 01, 2011

I have used this product for over 20 years. It is the only lotion I can consistently use on my very sensitive skin. After years of eczema, thanks to Aubrey my skin looks fantastic!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1044704 From Virginia on May 21, 2011

This lotion has eliminated--in a very short time--my dry, scaly elbows. No other product has come close to that performance. I highly recommend this lotion for trouble areas and as a general moisturizer.