OUTSTANDING....

Posted by Reviewer1080478 on Apr 16, 2008

Finally something that works. Major problem with dry hands. Put hand cream on 20x a day and still ALWAYS dry and flaky...NOT ANY MORE

Aubrey Organics, Collagen & Almond, Hand & Body lotion, 8fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1679383 on Jul 07, 2008

I love the smell of this lotion! It also leaves the skin soft without the oil residue.

Aubrey Collagen & Almond

Posted by Reviewer1909059 on Sep 19, 2008

This is an excellant product. It is great on very dry skin. Gets rid of "ashy" looking skin.

Great Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Aug 02, 2008

Another great product from Aubrey. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth with only a hint of scent. It is absorbed in a matter of seconds leaving your skin matt, not greasy or shiny. My search for an all natural hand and body lotion is over.

Love this produc

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Jul 01, 2009

Very good. I love all Aubrey's products but this is the best hand lotion for me! Not greasy but it does work!

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1091582 on Mar 01, 2010

It works all day long. I loved this lotion since it is very soff. It is very effective and hydrates immediately after from the first usage. I higly recommend it.

Wonderful lotion

Posted by Reviewer2751387 on Apr 01, 2010

This lotion is heavenly and I love the way it feels. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it.

My favorite body lotion

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

I always have the sensation that my skin cells all took a gulp of water after using this moisturizer. It works great, and excellent ingredients!

So rich!

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on May 20, 2010

I love this cream. The ingredients are so pure and it absorbs quickly. I love all the Aubrey products.

This is the BEST

Posted by Reviewer3093929 on Mar 01, 2011

I have used this product for over 20 years. It is the only lotion I can consistently use on my very sensitive skin. After years of eczema, thanks to Aubrey my skin looks fantastic!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »