Fabulous

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Feb 07, 2008

Amazing. This is positively the best lotion I've ever used. Normally, I would never use lotion on my hands because I can't stand the oily feeling, which just makes me have to wash my hands. This product, however, is not like that. It makes your skin feel new or something, like pure in a way- very soft and luxuriant and natural. I definitely recommend this to anyone. It's my new favorite lotion by far.

Nice Lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Feb 29, 2008

Love the smell.......Very effective......Glad we tried it out......

My favorite lotion by Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer2733357 on Dec 03, 2007

Aubrey's collagen and almond is by far my favorite body lotion. If you like all natural lotions this is a must. It has a very subtle baby powder scent and it leaves your skin a creamy soft texture that lasts till your next shower. Please keep supplying this lotion, I highly recommend.

Nice Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2344326 on Dec 19, 2007

I like this lotion because it soaks into the skin quickly and doesnt have a greasy feel. Leaves skin feeling very soft. Mild almond scent, not overpowering.

The best lotion with good ingredients.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Jul 11, 2008

No strong odor and not too greasy. Skin absorbs lotion very quickly.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jul 23, 2008

I actually use less to moisturize my skin and it smells great. It also absorbs quickly and it feels like my skin is breathing, if that makes sense

Best Cream!

Posted by Reviewer1987994 on May 27, 2008

This cream has really made my skin so soft! Its the only cream I will use. I highly recommend it!

Nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 19, 2008

It's not cheap, but it has a nice smell and it puts a kind of layer on your skin that stays on it for a long while and feels very nice. It's complete natuaral with as I think safe ingredients

Like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Aug 18, 2008

Dissolves quicking into skin, is non-oily, leaves a silky feel; I use at office and don't want oil or stickiness, wanted protection and healing, which I get from this product.

Bidy Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2158725 on Dec 12, 2008

I have been more than satisfied with the hand and body lotion. I am giving it to daughters in law for Christmas.