Aubrey Organics, Enriching Moisturizing Lotion, Collagen & Almond, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jul 23, 2008

I actually use less to moisturize my skin and it smells great. It also absorbs quickly and it feels like my skin is breathing, if that makes sense

Best Cream!

Posted by Reviewer1987994 on May 27, 2008

This cream has really made my skin so soft! Its the only cream I will use. I highly recommend it!

Nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 19, 2008

It's not cheap, but it has a nice smell and it puts a kind of layer on your skin that stays on it for a long while and feels very nice. It's complete natuaral with as I think safe ingredients

Like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Aug 18, 2008

Dissolves quicking into skin, is non-oily, leaves a silky feel; I use at office and don't want oil or stickiness, wanted protection and healing, which I get from this product.

Bidy Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2158725 on Dec 12, 2008

I have been more than satisfied with the hand and body lotion. I am giving it to daughters in law for Christmas.