Just OK - Not the Old Rosa Mosquetta Moisturizing Cream

Posted by Reviewer1737964 on May 07, 2014

I cannot remember not using Aubrey Rosa Mosquetta Moisturizing cream. It worked great, no irritations, etc. Late last year, Aubrey changed all of the formulas. I tried all of them. Some were not in stock here at IHerb, so I ordered directly from Aubrey or purchased at a local large health food store. I tried everything they made and every single product made my skin sting. There was redness and irritation from early morning until bedtime. I even wrote a letter to the head honcho at Aubrey asking him to just bring back the old formula. He was rude enough to not even bother answering. This was the choice that caused the least irritation. I spray with distilled water (I can't use their sparkling mineral water formulas any longer), and apply a light coat of this. I squirt another application in my hand and squirt an application of rosa mosquetta oil into that and apply that over the original layer. It is what I can live with. I am not happy at all with the change-over. Unfortunately, it can get extremely expensive trying other lines. I am also unhappy that the containers can't be recycled. Package says it is, but I believe only the cardboard package can be recycled. There are no numbers on the plastic parts. Hope this is helpful. Good luck!

Aubrey Organics, EveryDay Basics Moisturizer, Normal/Dry Skin

Posted by Pauliina on Apr 17, 2014

Lovely everyday moisturizer under your make-up, absorbs very fast and smells like grapefruit, love!

loved it !!

Posted by 4707499819246525865 on Oct 07, 2014

very nice; good for day&night my skin soft and moisturized after using, only need to use very small amount. i acutely liked the smell :)

Great but smelly

Posted by 5469923844116691687 on Sep 12, 2013

Love what it does to the skin, but it smells like gin. I have to hold my breath while appying it, but luckely he smell doesn't last after appying.

Muy hidratante

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on Jan 12, 2015

Es una crema muy hidratante, con ingredientes naturarales que van maravillosos a mi piel mixta, sin aportar nada de grasa. Lo malo es que tiene un olor raro, no es un mal olor, pero es un olor fuerte que puede molestar.

NOT AS EXPECTED

Posted by 5005361948612193259 on Jan 03, 2014

THIS PRODUCT SMELLS AWFUL AND I BELIEVE THAT IT IS NOT FOR AGES ABOVE THIRTY FIVE YEARS OLD.

Fantástica crema para diario

Posted by 5459295944162931951 on Apr 28, 2015

Llevo usándola dos semanas, y me encanta,primero porque es baratísima y con ingredientes naturales.Segundo porque a pesar de ser para cutis normal/seco, no resulta en absoluto pringosa o pesada.Sólo le encuentro un inconveniente, y es que cuando presionas el tapón para que salga la crema,debes ir con mucho cuidado, ya que sale una cantidad enorme de producto.Aparte de eso, fenomenal, y el olor como a regaliz suave, no me molesta en absoluto, pese a que prefiero cremas sin olor, repito seguro.

Excellent

Posted by Karimam on Apr 24, 2015

Super great cream! I love it!

저렴하고 촉촉해요

Posted by 5296194577577006186 on Apr 20, 2015

중학생 딸아이가 쓸거라서 순한거를 골라봤는데 이게 촉촉하고 저렴하고 좋아요. 처음엔 백탁현상이 조금 있지만 금새 흡수되요 향기가 한약냄새가 나긴하지만요

Fresh and light

Posted by 4636173699573800259 on Apr 26, 2015

Really nice cream that feels good on my skin without getting greasy or feeling like a layer. It doesn't do miracles but it does its job as a moisturizer, smelling super nice too, a bit like forest, herbs and mint.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »