Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Aubrey Organics, EveryDay Basics Moisturizer, Normal/Dry Skin, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Just OK - Not the Old Rosa Mosquetta Moisturizing Cream

Posted by Reviewer1737964 on May 07, 2014

I cannot remember not using Aubrey Rosa Mosquetta Moisturizing cream. It worked great, no irritations, etc. Late last year, Aubrey changed all of the formulas. I tried all of them. Some were not in stock here at IHerb, so I ordered directly from Aubrey or purchased at a local large health food store. I tried everything they made and every single product made my skin sting. There was redness and irritation from early morning until bedtime. I even wrote a letter to the head honcho at Aubrey asking him to just bring back the old formula. He was rude enough to not even bother answering. This was the choice that caused the least irritation. I spray with distilled water (I can't use their sparkling mineral water formulas any longer), and apply a light coat of this. I squirt another application in my hand and squirt an application of rosa mosquetta oil into that and apply that over the original layer. It is what I can live with. I am not happy at all with the change-over. Unfortunately, it can get extremely expensive trying other lines. I am also unhappy that the containers can't be recycled. Package says it is, but I believe only the cardboard package can be recycled. There are no numbers on the plastic parts. Hope this is helpful. Good luck!