EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.47

$9.95

Savings of: $0.48 (5% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(8)
1 Stars
(4)
Reviews | English
Sort By

제품은 괜찮습니다..

Posted by 5738517158050070602 on Mar 02, 2016

두통째 쓰고있어요. 바를때 백탁현상있습니다.겨울이라 오일 조금씩 섞어바르고있고, 별트러블이 없어 계속 쓸생각이예요. 다만 가격이 계속 오르고있네요..

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy hidratante

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on Jan 12, 2015

Es una crema muy hidratante, con ingredientes naturarales que van maravillosos a mi piel mixta, sin aportar nada de grasa. Lo malo es que tiene un olor raro, no es un mal olor, pero es un olor fuerte que puede molestar.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

It smells horrible, but that disolves and leaves a very good result

Posted by 4677191791006400226 on Jan 08, 2015

For years I use organic moisturizer from a Dutch brand: Harmonie, which I love! But for trial I ordered this one and I must say I also like it a lot! The skin is not getting more greasy than normal, feels softer (that is perhaps because of the argan oil). Only down side is the doses of 1 time pumping is too big.

Was this review helpful to you?

love this one!

Posted by 5632104569078435068 on Sep 28, 2014

A great every day cream. Smells quite bad but it doesn't bother me. Leaves the skin feeling soft.

Was this review helpful to you?

face cream

Posted by 5563058078542143620 on Jul 24, 2014

This moisturizer is light but does the job. A little goes along way and my face does not feel like stuff is caked on. I LOVE this product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Крем пенка нормальный

Posted by kaposchka on Oct 26, 2013

Кремик ооочень странный, ничего подобного до этого не пробовала. Похож вообще на плотный белый гель для умывания, пахнет кстати так же как масочки этой фирмы. Действительно экономный, меленькой горошины хватает на все лицо. Вообщем вполне достойно.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great but smelly

Posted by 5469923844116691687 on Sep 12, 2013

Love what it does to the skin, but it smells like gin. I have to hold my breath while appying it, but luckely he smell doesn't last after appying.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Lovely Texture

Posted by Reviewer1555608 on Sep 07, 2013

Nice smell, a little goes a long way. Makes my skin feel nice and soft.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-8 of 8 total