Aubrey Organics, Everyday Body Soap, Herbal Liquid, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent product at an economical price. It cleans up the skins well and does not dry up the skins. And the most important it is Natural ingredents...

may be ok for the insensitive nose

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 11, 2008

Neither I nor my husband liked the smell (somewhat like burned plastic). We had to recycle it right away. One star for the good ingredients.

Perfect for Everyday Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer1337207 on Aug 16, 2013

This product has a pleasant but subtle scent, feels good, and has great natural ingredients. And, during the dry winter months, my skin is less itchy than with other products. It has a perfect blend of cleansing + moisturizing.

not for me

Posted by 4742372187442708454 on Aug 26, 2013

too gentle for me, it has no foam

Natural cleansing, but small bottle and not the best smell

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Apr 19, 2012

I love Aubrey's facial moisturizers so I thought I'd like this as well. Sadly, I don't think it is quite as good of a value for the money. The bottle is pretty small and I have to use 6-8 pumps to get enough lather to clean myself well enough, so I don't think it is going to last as long as I'd hoped. It also smells a bit like Pine Sol. I actually like the smell of Pine Sol, but it isn't something you want to smell like coming out of the shower. May buy again or may not.

excellent soap

Posted by Reviewer3043787 on Mar 17, 2012

very good consistence,light smell

Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer1904570 on Mar 21, 2011

This soap is an excellent all purpose body soap

Really like it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Jan 03, 2008

We really like this body wash, it lathers well and our skin is nice and soft. It's great to know that it is what it says it is and good for you. No more chemicals for us!!!!

Great shaving soap!

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on May 22, 2008

Although we didn't care for this as a hand soap (it took too long to rinse off) we found that it was perfect for shaving our legs and underarms. It provided the right amount of glide for our razors and didn't dry out our skin.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1524547 on Sep 24, 2008

I really like this stuff. It's not harsh or drying to my skin. I doesn't give a lot of lather but it doesn't matter.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »