Great for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1486173 on Mar 28, 2009

I've got significant allergies and dry, aging skin. This stuff is the best -- effective but gentle.

It cleared up my skin!

Posted by Reviewer1271518 on Dec 30, 2010

I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and had the hardest time finding a fragrance free, chemical free face wash that didn't dry out my skin, clog my pores or cause more breakouts. Not only did this face wash moisturize my skin, but it actually HELPED my acne prone skin and cleared most of it up!

Love this cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Creamy and soothing cleanser, great on sensitive skin, has no drying affect. Love the fact it's organic, & no nasty chemicals. Beautiful rose scent too. Great at cleansing too, & removes make up easily. Will buy again, & would recommend especially to anyone with dry sensitive skin.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2758539 on Jul 30, 2010

I have been using this product for several years now. As a person with extremely sensitive skin, as well as eczema, I find that this cream is not harsh on my skin, cleans well, and doesn't dry out my face. I highly recommend it!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1198313 on Aug 09, 2010

My sensitive skin can tolerate this cleanser well. I love the scent a lot. Remember to shake it well though before using.

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1372674 on Sep 26, 2010

I have dry skin, but it's okay. but I don't like its a little bit strong alcohol. It makes me sneezing. this product is good, except for alcohol and price. price is reasonable, but I hope more cheap one

very gentle cream cleanser!

Posted by Deniela on Aug 06, 2012

very gentle cream cleanser! Good cleans, refreshes, does not dry, pleasant aroma! Does not cause irritation

gentle

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Jul 28, 2011

I like using it, it's gentle and my skin feels soft and clean.

Very gentle

Posted by Reviewer1380014 on Feb 17, 2013

Very gentle Present for my friend

Great face wash!

Posted by Reviewer1395458 on Jul 15, 2010

Have been using this product for more than 10 years! It is great!