Nice Facial Toner!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

맙소사! 단종인건가요?

Posted by Reviewer3245659 on May 28, 2013

정말 최고의 토너인예요! 오브리 리뉴얼 후 가격 올리는 건가요? ㅜㅠ 슬프네요! 세이어스와 비교도 안되요! 백화점 왠만한 토너 거의 다 사용해봤지만 이만큼 좋은 건 없는듯해요

Hydrated

Posted by Reviewer2807207 on Apr 12, 2013

Great for winter season! I have combi & sensitive skin, but never irritate.

Very gentle

Posted by Reviewer1380014 on Feb 17, 2013

Very gentle Present for my friend

ok

Posted by Reviewer1440764 on Sep 11, 2012

It feels nice and it doesn't dry my skin. Besides this, I haven't used it long enough to feel a difference.

worked wonders

Posted by 5459989044331686543 on Aug 15, 2012

Worked wonders on mine combined skin!

Love!

Posted by 5666690422571158392 on Aug 05, 2012

I have sensitive dry skin and this product never dry my skin out. Got along beautifully with the lotion I use.

Cool

Posted by Reviewer2425894 on Jun 29, 2012

Очень понравился тоник, обратите внимание, что в нем есть спирт. Но мою кожу не сушил и идеально подошел на лето. Особых спец. эффектов не делает-просто тонизирует. Very much tonic was pleasant, pay attention that in it there is an alcohol. But my skin didn't dry and was ideally suited for the summer. Special special effects not do-are simply tones up.

Fairly Gentle

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 06, 2012

I found this toner fairly gentle even though it's got quite a high alcohol content AND has witchhazel in it. I keep it in the fridge and it's a nice refreshing treat after cleansing the face. As to whether it actually does anything for my skin I'm not sure but it certainly doesn't dry out the skin or make things worse. I might not repurchase as I'd prob like to try something without alcohol for my next toner, but this product is still way, way gentler and better than the chemical-laden, drugstore toners I used in my pre-natural/organic product days. those really stripped the skin mercilessly.

I

Posted by Reviewer2108623 on Jun 06, 2012

I like this produkt verry. for the dry skin is perfekt.