Beautiful product, clears my dry skin

Posted by sarahjean on Sep 10, 2010

I rarely use facial or cosmetics products, but will certainly give Aubrey Organics a go. Love the feel of this toner. In winter I've had dry skin on my face and this product actually makes it disappear, even without moisturiser. I'm stocking up on more Aubrey Organics from iHerb, much cheaper than in Australia where you can't get the full range of products.

organic product for organic skin

Posted by Reviewer1338027 on Sep 17, 2010

love this toner in every way. it doesnt sting and dry like the harsh chemicals in other toners do. all natural ingredient and leaves your skin feeling clean and even. never buying a drugstore toner ever again!

Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 12, 2012

Even with my mixed type of skin it fits undoubtly good. I really the fresheness of a face skin. I like this natural smell of a product.

Great skin care!

Posted by Reviewer2813255 on Nov 30, 2007

Love this product! It's the only skin care I use. Pure and natural 100%.

It is a good tonic for the face

Posted by Deniela on May 24, 2012

It is a good tonic for the face! Great cleans, does not dry, pleasant smell. I'll take all the time!

My Favorite Toner

Posted by Reviewer3358627 on Mar 03, 2010

I've been using this toner for years, tried others but always come back to this one. It's great for dry skin, sometimes (mainly in the summer when my skin is not as dry) I feel like I don't even need a moisturizer after using it, it leaves the skin feeling soft and moist.

Dry for changing weather into winter...

Posted by Reviewer1949023 on Nov 11, 2009

I found this toner a bit dry for combination skin during the changing weather into the winter.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2840390 on Jul 20, 2009

I've been using this product for about 20 years - it is great. It moisturizes your skin amazingly well, makes it supple, even more than skin cream does. (Though I always use cream too.) This is one product I hope never goes off the market, because I don't know of any substitute, and I would not want to do without it.

love this

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Aug 29, 2010

I love the smell and feel of this toner. Like others, I often use just this after using their rosa mosqueta face wash at night, especially because I was recently told it's not good to put lotion or cream on one's face at night, that it blocks the pores. Whether or not that is true, this often feels like enough at night.

Cool

Posted by Reviewer2425894 on Jun 29, 2012

Очень понравился тоник, обратите внимание, что в нем есть спирт. Но мою кожу не сушил и идеально подошел на лето. Особых спец. эффектов не делает-просто тонизирует. Very much tonic was pleasant, pay attention that in it there is an alcohol. But my skin didn't dry and was ideally suited for the summer. Special special effects not do-are simply tones up.