Complements wonderfully the cleansing creme!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

..but leaves my skin a bit dry. I prefer to use the Derma E Alpha Lipoic Toner. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Aubrey Organics, Facial Toner, Sea Buckthorn & Cucumber with Ester-C

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jul 15, 2008

I love all the Aubrey products. That's all I use. Doesn't sting the eyes like some products I've used. Very refreshing on the skin.

gentle

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Aug 28, 2008

It doesnt dry out the skin and it doesnt sting like other toners do

frais

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Toner frais très agréable pour parfaire le démaquillage, ne colle pas.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2392735 on Feb 01, 2010

This is a great toner for my sometimes, very sensitive skin. It is cooling and doesn't sting my itchy red spots that are more active in the winter. I haven't tried it in the summer, but I imagine it would be rather refreshing!

Great light daily use toner

Posted by Reviewer2409476 on Jul 26, 2011

This toner is not sticky or tacky after it dries unlike the Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta with Lavender toner. Unless you have very dry skin you may not need to even use a moisturizing lotion after you apply the toner. Not to mention it has all great natural non-toxic ingredients and it is quite affordable for daily use.

Refreshing, effective, yet soft & mild.

Posted by Reviewer2468405 on Jul 11, 2011

Yes, the smell can be a bit odd at first, but you get used to it quickly. It doesn't sting as other alcohol-containing toners do, and as someone with a sensitive skin, I like that. I've been using this along with the cleanser, moisturizer, and tea-tree oil I purchased at iHerb, and they've been keeping my face free from those pimples that get swollen and yellow. I won't say this was the biggest contributor to my clean face, but I'm sure it did its role, and did it quite well. :)

good toner

Posted by Reviewer2043050 on Jun 18, 2012

Very good toner, i use it in the evening instead of night cream.

Rosacea relief

Posted by Reviewer2124570 on Mar 31, 2010

If you suffer from rosacea like I do, you should give this a try. It helps ALOT. I combined this with the 3 step Seabuckthorn skin care line from Aubrey. I am also using the Sea Buckthorn oil from Aubrey. I have not tried oils from other companies like The Original Seabuckthorn Company, maybe I will after this. The reason for Aubrey is due to their reputation for quality no nonsense organic products.

5stars

Posted by Reviewer2152453 on Aug 11, 2011

all in all, very good product

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »