Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Nutrient Blast, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Protein and Moisturizing hair conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer2572949 on May 08, 2008

I chose this product because it has protein AND it moisturizes. Strenght plus elasticity! Also, it's organic and full of the good stuff at a reasonable price. Be warned, you must shake to mix,so follow the lable instructions to bet max. benefits. My hair instantly behaves.

Tangle fighting power

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I love it Aubrey Organics GPB with all my heart. I am an African American female with natural hair that tangles like crazy. I have been natural for 10 years and haven't came across a product that detangles my hair like this stuff. My hair was easy to comb out after using this products that I wanted to cry. Thank you so much Aubrey Organics for your wonderful conditioners. I truly thank Iherb for carrying and selling this lovely product at an affordable cost!

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2108772 on Oct 04, 2007

No wonder this is Aubrey Organics most popular product! I have long, fine blonde hair and lots of it! This conditioner leaves my hair shiny, soft and non-greasy. I used to avoid using conditioner on my bangs because it always made them flat. I found that this conditioner actually gives my hair more body when styling. I use this after shampooing with Aubrey Organics "Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo" (I have oily hair). This product works amazingly well on my daughters' hair as well.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1370808 on Jan 10, 2008

This is the best conditioner for my hair. My hair is natural and kinky and it makes it feel really soft and seals in the moisture, which is what all natural women want in a conditioner. Its a great product!

The Best Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on Nov 28, 2008

Makes your hair look like you just came from the salon. And chemical free!