Destroyed my hair

Posted by 5611077627519406496 on Mar 08, 2016

I've used this conditioner with an Aubrey organics shampoo for over a year thinking that it did something good for my hair. And in the beginning I thought it worked really well, leaving my hair soft and detangled, so I didn't notice how my hair slowly started to get destroyed. After a while my hair started to get really brittle and thin in the ends and started to break off and get considerably shorter. But I didn't think it could be this conditioner causing it since it is suppose to be so "natural" and only contain natural and good ingredients for the hair. But later I realized that it had alcohol denat. in it and that's when I stopped using it (and the shampoo). After that my hair got so much nicer using other natural shampoos (without alcohol denat) and good oils, and my hair had not looked that good in a long time. I actually feel that my hair is healing now. I'm so happy that I figured it out.... Be aware and don't trust in all natural/organic products!

Useless

Posted by iherbyfan on Dec 16, 2015

Seriously, is this even what u call a conditioner? Or maybe im too used to the store bought silicone laden versions ? After applying, my hair was still squeaky dry and tangled after shampoo (i used the same brand). As i was trying to apply the conditioner to my wet and tangled hair, managed to damage and tear out more hair than necessary.

정말 비츄.. 냄새 뭐임? 아놔..눈도 따갑가고

Posted by 4775731872805588909 on Nov 03, 2015

품평 보고 샀는데 직원들이 다썼나봐요/? 여;; 냄새도 이상하고 ..완전 눈을때 냄새가 너무 심해 눈도 못떠요 냄새가 심해서 눈도 따갑고 절대 사지마셈

Déçue des frais de douanes

Posted by 5410582779891882564 on May 16, 2015

J'ai refais une commande sur le site qui m'est revenue à un montant de 43€ et quelques centimes. Je trouve déjà le prix relativement élevé pour 4 produits... Et j'ai eu, de plus, la mauvaise surprise de devoir payer 21€ de frais de douanes à l'arrivée de mon minuscule colis. Je trouve ça vraiment très élevé, et je suis déçue de cela. De plus, les formats des produits ont été revus à la baisse. Bref, je ne commanderais plus sur ce site, 64€ pour deux shampoings et deux après shampoing, c'est clairement inacceptable.

Was 5 starts before changed ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2703365 on Nov 18, 2014

they said the ingredients were not changed but it was and it doesn't do anything for my dry frizzy brittle hair and I am looking for another conditioner now. Old formula had Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base For people who said it hasn' changed... Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base — Absorption base containing essential fatty acids, coconut fatty alcohols from palm kernels, aloe vera and vitamins A, C and E. Rich in linoleic and linolenic acids (vitamin F), excellent nutrients and skin conditioners. In hair care products, it is often combined with the important amino acids cysteine and methionine, which are high in sulfur and excellent for the hair and scalp. Coconut Fatty Alcohols — Cetyl alcohol, Myristyl alcohol. The long-chain fatty alcohols from coconut palm kernels, which are natural emollients. Synthetic versions of cetyl alcohol are often used in commercial formulations and should be avoided.

Why must it smell so bad???

Posted by Reviewer3088393 on Aug 05, 2014

The smell makes me doubt the organic factor in this conditioner. I mean it smell so bad it almost feel like it's stinging to the eyes. Makes me think of chemical when I use this. How does something natural and organic smell this bad? Yes no doubt it conditions the hair well within seconds (another hmmm factor...is this really organic?)but I choke in my shower every time I use it.

bad product i used

Posted by 4971147432500723249 on Apr 21, 2014

its not work on my hair even i use a lot....i won't buy this again and smell not good.

효과는 그렇다치고 냄새 최악

Posted by 5157530373864362948 on Feb 03, 2014

하루 써보고 더는 못쓰겠다 싶어서 안녕했어요. 도저히 냄새가.. 달콤한 냄새 좋아하는 분들ㄹ은 특히 못견디실 것 같아요. 제가 그렇거든요. 멘솔?쏴한 냄새인데 도무지... 머리감고 자려는데 이 냄새를 배게에 묻히기 싫은 그런 느낌?

odeur horrible

Posted by Lyllow on Jan 29, 2014

Je n'aime pas du tout l'odeur de ce produit qui pue les vieilles herbes de grand mère. L'odeur est persistante et dérangeant même après rinçage. De plus je ne trouve pas que cet après shampoing est exceptionnel. Je ne rachèterais pas c'est sur.

pfff

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Nov 08, 2012

i've never liked aubrey organics, maybe just sunscreen, but shampoos and conditioiners are awfulll.. VERY oily hair, not clean..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »