Aubrey Organics, Balancing Conditioner, GPB Glycogen Protein, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 4-star

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1513920 From United Arab Emirates on Sep 26, 2010

Works very well on my hair. After using this for a week, I notice that my hair is silkier and stronger. Minus 1 star for the smell...it's very strong and will stay in your hair no matter how many times you rinse it.

My god the smell is strong

Posted by Reviewer2260980 From California on Mar 20, 2010

I like this product, I use it once a week. I think my hair has gotten stronger. The first time that I used it, the smell of the conditioner overpowered me. However, I slowly got used to the smell but I still do not like it.

Smelly but works

Posted by Reviewer2865196 From North Carolina on Apr 22, 2011

I have Julia Roberts-type hair, curly and thick, and this helps keep my hair soft, although it is not enough to use on its own; I still have to use a leave-in conditioner but my hair is prone to flyaways and frizz. I tried this as a leave-in and it didn't work and it made my hair stink all day. I'm getting used to the smell but it's a bit overwhelming at first.

Good except the smell

Posted by Reviewer1924151 From Ukraine on Mar 30, 2011

Don't like the smell. Leaves hair soft and shiny.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1608169 From Norway on Apr 02, 2011

This conditioner gives my hair alot of moisture without making it greasy after just one day. The smell is very different from other conditioners - I didnt like it at first, but now I like it alot!!! Only 4 stars because I had to use quite a bit to distribute throughout my hair.