ohh

Posted by Reviewer2405979 on Jun 18, 2011

smells awful!!! no matter how useful it was, I can't smell it!!

Not for me!

Posted by Reviewer1586502 on Oct 24, 2011

This product has a terrible scent that is slightly medicinal and not at all appealing. It also leaves my hair filmy and slightly greasy. I will not be buying this brand again. In fact, I'm tired of "organic" hair products and am going back to the high-end salon brands that make my hair look good!

Just okay...

Posted by Reviewer1280129 on Apr 20, 2009

I bought this because of the recommendations. I have not been happy with it; my hair feels like straw after washing and is difficult to comb through, and I'm even using more product than usual. At the price of this conditioner, and with the amount I have to use, I feel I'm spending way too much money than I have to.

Was 5 starts before changed ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2703365 on Nov 18, 2014

they said the ingredients were not changed but it was and it doesn't do anything for my dry frizzy brittle hair and I am looking for another conditioner now. Old formula had Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base For people who said it hasn' changed... Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base — Absorption base containing essential fatty acids, coconut fatty alcohols from palm kernels, aloe vera and vitamins A, C and E. Rich in linoleic and linolenic acids (vitamin F), excellent nutrients and skin conditioners. In hair care products, it is often combined with the important amino acids cysteine and methionine, which are high in sulfur and excellent for the hair and scalp. Coconut Fatty Alcohols — Cetyl alcohol, Myristyl alcohol. The long-chain fatty alcohols from coconut palm kernels, which are natural emollients. Synthetic versions of cetyl alcohol are often used in commercial formulations and should be avoided.

Aubrey Organics, GPB, Glycogen Protein, Balancing Conditioner, All Hair Types

Posted by Reviewer1949822 on Apr 28, 2009

Very strong odor. Did not like

Not as Safe

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Nov 25, 2011

This product doesn't work for me, makes my hair dry and frizzy.

Not great

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Mar 11, 2010

Fast shipping my IHerb. This product was thick and it left residue in my hair in addition to making it dry and brittle.

pfff

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Nov 08, 2012

i've never liked aubrey organics, maybe just sunscreen, but shampoos and conditioiners are awfulll.. VERY oily hair, not clean..

Déçue des frais de douanes

Posted by 5410582779891882564 on May 16, 2015

J'ai refais une commande sur le site qui m'est revenue à un montant de 43€ et quelques centimes. Je trouve déjà le prix relativement élevé pour 4 produits... Et j'ai eu, de plus, la mauvaise surprise de devoir payer 21€ de frais de douanes à l'arrivée de mon minuscule colis. Je trouve ça vraiment très élevé, et je suis déçue de cela. De plus, les formats des produits ont été revus à la baisse. Bref, je ne commanderais plus sur ce site, 64€ pour deux shampoings et deux après shampoing, c'est clairement inacceptable.

odeur horrible

Posted by Lyllow on Jan 29, 2014

Je n'aime pas du tout l'odeur de ce produit qui pue les vieilles herbes de grand mère. L'odeur est persistante et dérangeant même après rinçage. De plus je ne trouve pas que cet après shampoing est exceptionnel. Je ne rachèterais pas c'est sur.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »