excellent

Posted by Reviewer2972208 on Nov 26, 2011

excellent

Favorite conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2976529 on Nov 21, 2007

This is the best of Aubrey's conditioners in my opinion. It is all I use.

One of the best protein conditioners ever!

Posted by Reviewer3023478 on Oct 02, 2012

Since starting my search for a new protein conditioner (I alway used Aphgee) I felt unsucessful. Until I came across a video of Aubrey Organics, GPB Glycogen Protein. There were so many great reviews of this product that I decided to try it. I this stuff. My hair is natural and it's thick and tangles easily. Prior to washing my hair I would always have to comb my hair out. If I did not do this step my hair would mat when the water hit it. Now using the GPB I put it on my hair at night and in the morning when I wash my hair it's so soft and easy to detangle with a comb or my fingers. No more matted hair for me. I will alway keep this product on hand.

Perfect conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3104987 on Feb 03, 2010

I love it! Perfect for my hair and prices is amazing.

Amazing conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Feb 01, 2011

I use Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner once a week to deeply condition my hair. It seems to restore the shine and bounce to my hairdo. I've been told it is not as good to use this after every shampoo as it might weigh the hair down. But for a once a week conditioner, it is the best!

Excellent product

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 31, 2014

Really good conditioner!!!!! You do have to leave it on for longer than most conditioners, but it's worth it! I like the smell (although it's pretty much undetectable after your hair is dry), and it really leaves my hair soft, shiny, & silky. It also feels nice on my scalp. I use this usually at least once a week.

Best conditioner ever

Posted by Reviewer2979805 on Nov 08, 2011

First time I have tried it, I didnt like it, strange smell and you need this conditioner quite a lot, but after few uses I have saw the wonders it does! My hair was very damaged with coloring and very thin, I had dandruff problem. After I have started to use it, my hair feel and looks way much better! And no dandruff at all! I lobe Aubrey Organics hair product line.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2987499 on Nov 04, 2009

Love this product. It makes my hair looking wonderful and feeling great.

Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2907980 on Nov 12, 2008

Only conditioner I would use. Helps an itchy scalp.

amazing shampoo

Posted by 4621183421853909533 on Aug 06, 2013

when my hair dried, i feel soft