amazing shampoo

Posted by 4621183421853909533 on Aug 06, 2013

when my hair dried, i feel soft

Fantastic conditioner - even for protein sensitive hair

Posted by Reviewer1283273 on Aug 17, 2013

Consistency/appearance reminds me of noxema, but it's easy to get past that. It just doesn't look like conventional conditions but works very well for everyday or once a week for a longer, deep conditioner. Usually my hair gets dry and brittle with protein products, but not with this one. Just soft, stronger waves! I highly recommend!!!

Thanks

Posted by 5625270005698645121 on Aug 20, 2013

Thanks

It's good

Posted by Reviewer2220966 on Sep 08, 2013

I really like! The hair becomes strenght plus elasticity!

Extra

Posted by 5060671697656707607 on Sep 15, 2013

pour moi la meilleure gamme shampoing + conditioner. Laisse les cheveux tout doux. On a l'impression que le cheveux est réparé. Les cheveux sont plus épais (j'ai les cheveux très fin).

Très bon AS

Posted by 5747865813127247008 on Sep 27, 2013

J'aime beaucoup cet après-shampoing, il fait bien son boulot, l'odeur me plaît et tient au moins deux jours sur les cheveux, la composition est top, il se rince bien.. Que du positif, l'AS idéal pour des cheveux normaux.

Our go-to conditioner for years

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013

This is the norm. We alternate between this and a few others. But this is the baseline from which all other natural/organic conditioners are judged.

Excellent

Posted by livelig on Mar 17, 2013

I use the GPB conditioner as a hair mask and it works wonders on my bleached dry hair. Will buy again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3311422 on Mar 22, 2013

The best conditioner I've ever had. My advice is to use it as suggested in the back of the product for deep moisturizing, the result feels great.

Very good