Interesting Texture but Great

Posted by 5327601675019722181 on Apr 28, 2013

I was surprised by the texture of it when I first used it. It was unlike any other conditioners I've used. It reminded me of like a Noxzema Facial Cream as I squeezed it out of the bottle. However, I have no complaints about what it does to my hair. My hair feels light and fresh and the scent isn't bad either!

Great conditioner or mask

Posted by 4749694238871252031 on Jun 23, 2013

I use it as a preshampoo mask and it really does it job - the hair is smooth, silky and shiny, though the conditioner does not contain any silicone. I love this product!!!

Manages hair well

Posted by Reviewer2037791 on Jun 28, 2013

Love that the smell isn't too strong, manages my hair well

Au top!

Posted by 5738327826359649702 on Jul 14, 2013

Parfait !!!

Absolutely awsome!!!

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on Jul 19, 2013

This is the best conditioner I have ever used in my life. I have quite thick normal hair without colourings, not damaaged. But I have to use conditioner after shampoo otherwise my hair will look dry. I use this conditioner after the Aubrey rosa mosqueta shampoo and my hair smells divine (I have got so many compliments!) and my hair looks and feels silky and shiny. No need at all to have argan oil or leave in-product. I experimented with another conditioner which has highs raves in Reviews (Brilliant care conditioner from Santé) but no no no it only made my hair fat/oily, this Aubrey conditioner is sooo much better. The best!

good buy

Posted by 5651015805484476869 on Jul 20, 2013

Used this with the GPB shampoo. Hair feels very soft

amazing shampoo

Posted by 4621183421853909533 on Aug 06, 2013

when my hair dried, i feel soft

Fantastic conditioner - even for protein sensitive hair

Posted by Reviewer1283273 on Aug 17, 2013

Consistency/appearance reminds me of noxema, but it's easy to get past that. It just doesn't look like conventional conditions but works very well for everyday or once a week for a longer, deep conditioner. Usually my hair gets dry and brittle with protein products, but not with this one. Just soft, stronger waves! I highly recommend!!!

Thanks

Posted by 5625270005698645121 on Aug 20, 2013

Thanks

It's good

Posted by Reviewer2220966 on Sep 08, 2013

I really like! The hair becomes strenght plus elasticity!