NICE CONDITIONER.

Posted by Reviewer2018472 on Dec 10, 2012

DETANGLES AND NOURISHES MY HAIR.

Relaxed Hair- Afro American Hair

Posted by 5200389327008040481 on Dec 05, 2012

Made my hair so soft and manageable. My hair was shedding before I tried it and it has stopped shedding. Wasn't sure if it was my hormones (just had a baby) or because it's winter and the weather is dry. Anyways, I love it so much. I used it as a leave-in and saw instant results. No more hair on the bathroom floor. Hair is so extra soft. Will continue using it. So far, my favorite conditioner ever. Now, I must try their shampoo.

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Nov 27, 2012

Super soft hair!

works well!

Posted by melafefon on Nov 26, 2012

I am so glad I got this while it was on sale! I might have never tried it otherwise but after using it I see that it is worth the price. My hair has never felt so soft and silky and been so easy to detangle after using a regular conditioner, much less an all natural one. It works really well. I am not, however, a fan of the smell! It's a little overpowering actually; I don't care for it. Not only that, the scent lingers even after it's been rinsed and I can still smell it over my leave-in conditioner. This is perhaps a small sacrifice for something that works so well; I wouldn't let the smell stop me from using it!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Nov 13, 2012

Smell is ok. This conditioner really moisturizes my hair.

one of the best conditioner

Posted by 4973627497181831951 on Nov 12, 2012

this is Aubrey classic - super efficient and i like how my hair after this conditioner looks! Thank you Aubrey and iherb :)

Great for dry ends

Posted by Reviewer1925619 on Nov 10, 2012

The Calaguala fern shampoo by Aubrey works well with this conditioner. The shampoo dries out your hair (especially the ends) and this works as a true conditioner and softens your hair and makes it more manageable without leaving it greasy. I will buy this product again.

Like it

Posted by Lycka82 on Nov 09, 2012

Quite a decent product, efficiently spent, the hair looks good after it, soft and shiny

pfff

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Nov 08, 2012

i've never liked aubrey organics, maybe just sunscreen, but shampoos and conditioiners are awfulll.. VERY oily hair, not clean..

One of my favourites

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Oct 31, 2012

The smell is a little strange at first, but it's good for my scalp.